15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    FRANCINE MOVED OUT OF MY TOWN

PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

I think I'm slowly growing to hate Animal Crossing. This fucking game was probably made by someone who, as a kid, had parents who desired to die where they lived so they never moved, but had friends who were constantly moving. So now we have a game where it's COMPLETELY FUCKING OKAY for people to leave your life without even telling you first. I fucking spam-talked Francine the day before because I fucking knew someone was going to be moving soon and Francine said FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE WAS PLANNING ON MOVING THE NEXT DAY.

Fuck this game, if Apollo or Celia ever leave, I'm just deleting my town and never picking the series up again.

Man i havent started up new leaf in what feels like 2 years now but its good to know my town will be exactly the same way i left it if i ever did decide to play it again.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Yeah for the different roles I tend to go Symmetra for Support, Reinhardt for tank, junkrat for D, and junkrat for O. lol Soldier 76 if there are too my pharah's, widowmaker if there are too many turrets(including Bastions).. Lucio for payloads. D.Va for when I wanna fuck around. lol I mean I play pretty much everyone but Junkrat is easily my most played. He's so useful in so many situations.
    dunno, i don't like junkrat that much... ... also: fuck tracer... so annoying to fight against

That guy that was playing WoW with two dance pads finally hit 100 yesterday. Took him 130 hours total to do it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Not when you can spam minisentries instead. :3
    Anticipation beats that, because if the product is bad it is the best part, but when it is good your hype has been warranted and you know you chose right. Your mini centuries are just less years.

- - - Updated - - -

These Overwatch shorts are pretty good. The action in this one is a bit poorly edited, but I still enjoy the Pixar esque animation.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8763897088/h45D072E7/[/MG]
    Can't tell if trying to listen to tribal war drums or looking at something too small to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Can't tell if trying to listen to tribal war drums or looking at something too small to see.
    Her thoughts are to heavy

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Her thoughts are to heavy
    Heavy with forbidden knowledge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anticipation beats that, because if the product is bad it is the best part, but when it is good your hype has been warranted and you know you chose right. Your mini centuries are just less years.

- - - Updated - - -

These Overwatch shorts are pretty good. The action in this one is a bit poorly edited, but I still enjoy the Pixar esque animation.

[video=youtube;ZyBUMabtslI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyBUMabtslI[video]
    If they worked on it a bit they could probably just make a movie out of this game, but only if they kept it animated no live action.

What if it's both? What if the war drums are tiny?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    If they worked on it a bit they could probably just make a movie out of this game, but only if they kept it animated no live action.
    They should definitely do that. I can understand why you would use live action, as it is just easier to make in the long run, but I will agree that it should be full on CG if a movie were to be made. I thought Warcraft should have been pure CG, but that probably would have taken a year just to render fully.

What if it's both? What if the war drums are tiny?
    That is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Man i havent started up new leaf in what feels like 2 years now but its good to know my town will be exactly the same way i left it if i ever did decide to play it again.
    That's sarcasm, right? I think my sister lost Tex that way and she hasn't played the game since.

It's the most infuriating "relaxing" game I've ever played, because the characters are all basically the same as each other, so the only things that matter are aesthetics. So when you have villagers that you like the look of leave, it genuinely feels bad.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

15+ Year Old Account
    That's sarcasm, right? I think my sister lost Tex that way and she hasn't played the game since.

It's the most infuriating "relaxing" game I've ever played, because the characters are all basically the same as each other, so the only things that matter are aesthetics. So when you have villagers that you like the look of leave, it genuinely feels bad.

Sarcasm no i just know the methods of keeping people from moving out even if i havent played for almost 2 years.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    I do miss playing new leaf sometimes i just wish they would make a proper Wii U animal crossing game i mean they have the 3D assests looking at the amiibo festival game.

Deleted
    i just hadda take a nap

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarcasm no i just know the methods of keeping people from moving out even if i havent played for almost 2 years.
    I would appreciate being enlightened.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Ain't no one running from a rifle toting mac. ;D
    Those Modern unbannings.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would appreciate being enlightened.

At 6am game time the game will choose a villager that will be leaving town (unless one is already in the process) you have at the most 5-7 days to find out who it is (they dont just disappear out of thin air) talk to all the villagers and either one will mention who is deciding to leave or the villager will say it is them if you stop them that resets it so if you intend to not play for awhile just dont start up the game after 6am the next day and the game wont pick a new person to leave until you come back and start the game up after 6am (thats how i know my 10 perfect villagers are still there even 2 years later)
    Last edited by Gutler; 2016-04-04 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    japanese dinner tonight \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    At 6am game time the game will choose a villager that will be leaving town (unless one is already in the process) you have at the most 5-7 days to find out who it is (they dont just disappear out of thin air) talk to all the villagers and either one will mention who is deciding to leave or the villager will say it is them if you stop them that resets it so if you intend to not play for awhile just dont start up the game after 6am the next day and the game wont pick a new person to leave until you come back and start the game up after 6am (thats how i know my 10 perfect villagers are still there even 2 years later)
    So let me get this straight

If I have someone who wants to move, I tell them not to move and then save and quit. As long as I don't start up the game again, no one will move ever?
    Last edited by kortin; 2016-04-04 at 06:16 PM.