15+ Year Old Account
    dang it a ???cp venasaur appeared in my house but i couldnt catch it broke out of all my pokeballs then the game glitched reset and it was gone

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    hellos all =3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I was being summoned earlier

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish Play of the Game took shields into account. I totally saved my entire team from a D.Va ult but nope, gotta give PotG to Pharah and her ult that she killed 4 people with, instead of stopping the cart from moving forward and getting the checkpoint and us all respawning 5 seconds later right next to her. PotG quality there

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Looks like I was being summoned earlier

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish Play of the Game took shields into account. I totally saved my entire team from a D.Va ult but nope, gotta give PotG to Pharah and her ult that she killed 4 people with, instead of stopping the cart from moving forward and getting the checkpoint and us all respawning 5 seconds later right next to her. PotG quality there
    I've found that 90%-ish of play of the games are either Bastion staying still holding the fire button, or Junkrat sending his rip tire to a spawn point.

I agree, though, and I've had moments where I'm like "holy shit, I just did that", but it's not important because I didn't kill six people at once.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm surprised they are doing another EG movie with the actual movie coming out next year, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I put money into my bank account today and yet it isn't showing on my account at all, although it shows I spent money today, which I did do.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like my spriest damage is really low

granted I'm only 634 ilvl, but I feel like I should be doing more than 11k dps.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I feel like my spriest damage is really low

granted I'm only 634 ilvl, but I feel like I should be doing more than 11k dps.
    Spriests right now only do moderately well on single target and amazing on council fights, after that they have no burst or aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Spriests right now only do moderately well on single target and amazing on council fights, after that they have no burst or aoe.
    I heard spriest was supposed to be great in legion, and I like the insanity mechanic so I went ahead and got mine to 100 and spent most of this evening trying to get baleful shit.

Three baleful spaulder drops that increased in ilvl (660 > 675 > 685) and a trinket and absolutely no other baleful gear.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I heard spriest was supposed to be great in legion, and I like the insanity mechanic so I went ahead and got mine to 100 and spent most of this evening trying to get baleful shit.

Three baleful spaulder drops that increased in ilvl (660 > 675 > 685) and a trinket and absolutely no other baleful gear.
    They are alright, but for the most part Spriests have a lot of issues. Suck in dungeons, abysmal in PvP, no aoe, no burst, 6+ talents are useless, and Surrender to Madness is both too strong and a little dumb at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like one of those days that remind you of how behind you are in life. Seeing how a bullet tastes, as it goes at high speeds, is looking more and more tempting.

rawr
    morning peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ujDaxfWl.jpg[/IG]
    Yozzers Golden. How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers Golden. How are you?
    dragony !

Lol, new Sonic game coming out called Sonic Mania, it is a 2D style of game like back in the day. The Head of Sonic Team said "it was born out of our fans love of the classic games".

More like Sonic needs a decent game after Sonic Boom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is bored

- - - Updated - - -

And Overwatch was obviously a mistake to curb the boredom. I keep forgetting that I don't win games. Losing streak is close to 50ish now

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is bored