10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I've seen her pull it off pretty darn well.

As far as similar issues I'm still convinced Luna's singing is way better in the christmas holiday special now that it doesn't sound so much like Rarity.
    Rebecca Shoichet has a wonderful singing voice and honestly I'd say probably the best out of any character singer. Her Twilight Sparkle singing is solid but I really adore her Sunset Shimmer voice.

That video you linked is also probably my second favourite song out of the entire franchise, only topped by "Be the Legend You Were Meant To Be" which was in the most recent Equestria Girls movie. As a character I feel Sunset Shimmer is definitely one of their best written and I'm kind of sad she didn't take Starlight's place. Call me crazy but ever since Rainbow Rocks I'm liking Equestria Girls installments more than the actual series as I feel they have a lot more impact. Episode meaning falls kind of to the wayside when they're only allowed to be 20 minutes long so you get a rushed feeling on many of them. Though I guess one could argue that Friendship Games was pretty rushed.

Though yeah like I said, I adore Sunset Shimmer and she's probably the pony I relate the most to and definitely my second favourite overall so I am a bit biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    Rebecca Shoichet has a wonderful singing voice and honestly I'd say probably the best out of any character singer. Her Twilight Sparkle singing is solid but I really adore her Sunset Shimmer voice.

That video you linked is also probably my second favourite song out of the entire franchise, only topped by "Be the Legend You Were Meant To Be" which was in the most recent Equestria Girls movie. As a character I feel Sunset Shimmer is definitely one of their best written and I'm kind of sad she didn't take Starlight's place. Call me crazy but ever since Rainbow Rocks I'm liking Equestria Girls installments more than the actual series as I feel they have a lot more impact. Episode meaning falls kind of to the wayside when they're only allowed to be 20 minutes long so you get a rushed feeling on many of them. Though I guess one could argue that Friendship Games was pretty rushed.

Though yeah like I said, I adore Sunset Shimmer and she's probably the pony I relate the most to and definitely my second favourite overall so I am a bit biased.
    Sunset for 2nd best pony!

I need to make a Futurama shirt that says "Did you just assume my Bender?"

I don't know why, but I need to.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I need to make a Futurama shirt that says "Did you just assume my Bender?"

I don't know why, but I need to.
    need a new Bender? why not Zoidberg?

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    need a new Bender? why not Zoidberg?
    Zoidberg should be the new gender.

- - - Updated - - -

New Karazhan looks plenty interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Well now, Friendship is Magic turns 6 years old. Been quite the journey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Well now, Friendship is Magic turns 6 years old. Been quite the journey.
    jup.. been quiet a ride ... get it? .. ride ... because ponies .... ..... i'm going to see myself out

Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    As a character I feel Sunset Shimmer is definitely one of their best written and I'm kind of sad she didn't take Starlight's place. Call me crazy but ever since Rainbow Rocks I'm liking Equestria Girls installments more than the actual series as I feel they have a lot more impact. Episode meaning falls kind of to the wayside when they're only allowed to be 20 minutes long so you get a rushed feeling on many of them. Though I guess one could argue that Friendship Games was pretty rushed.

It definitely gives me hope in the MLP movie. Let's be honest, without Equestria Girls, I don't think they would've had enough trial-and-error experience writing longer plotlines for it to have been good.

Starlight definitely does feel like "we wanted to put Sunset in the show, but already made the decision to make EqG non-canon to the main show, so here's a different reformed villain."
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-10-04 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then Hurricane Matthew happened

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    And then Hurricane Matthew happened
    long as it doesn't happen to us, please

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Indeed Tallahassee could barely handle a category 1 hurricane I would hate to see what a 4 would do.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Nicole is just petering around out there too. The tracker puts her going in circles just south of Bermuda. Never seen them do that

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Indeed Tallahassee could barely handle a category 1 hurricane I would hate to see what a 4 would do.
    By the time it came near you it wouldn't be a category 4, but yes it wouldn't be good if it came nearby.

- - - Updated - - -

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account

HOpefully I can get exalted with all of the 7.0 reps this week, then so many less world quests to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's it then. Florida has now issued some evacuation notices. Georgia and South Carolina better follow suit soon
    Last edited by Freyera; 2016-10-05 at 05:06 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?