"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    Then why aren't you carrying my godlike Ezreal ADC to master?
    Cause im in my diamond promo and i just got trolled by this zilean and nida, while this zilean did less damage than my thresh ._.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yes, there's the UK's VAT. So when I sent a package, I just had to pay my post office's shipping cost. But in order for the UK person to actually get it, the UK post office is supposed to notify the person they have a package waiting, then the person comes in and pays the VAT, which is 20% of the value.

Of course, they never got notification for the package I sent, so it's probably sitting in some post office warehouse somewhere never to be seen again.

If you want to be safe, I'd recommend getting it sent to yourself. It's much easier to send packages within the EU, so you'd handle paying all the required taxes n such, then you can just send it through your post office and there will be no import stuff for the UK post office to worry about.
    Well, England is EU (still) and i just have no idea how they handle import, they surely do it differently than Germany, that's why i ask.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    blub blub blub blub

Might want to turn down headphones and or Youtube.

Went to the dentist, my mouth feels strange after the cleaning, and I have two small cavities and a slight crack that need filled. Hopefully it won't be too much so I can pay for it over time.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Might want to turn down headphones and or Youtube.
    [video=youtube;lt3WUtq9kIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt3WUtq9kIs[/vido]
    holy moly there are some really fucked up kids out there

Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    holy moly there are some really fucked up kids out there
    Sadly this is true.

Deleted
    I return from the land of stores how goes the thread?

Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2016-02-19 at 05:04 PM.

This taking care of yourself thing is weird, I don't recognize my mouth. How do you people do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    This taking care of yourself thing is weird, I don't recognize my mouth. How do you people do this?
    After many, many cavities and a number of years of being horrendously depressed and struggling to find your own identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparkks View Post
    After many, many cavities and a number of years of being horrendously depressed and struggling to find your own identity.
    I've already done that last part.

I got my teeth cleaned, so feeling all that stuff not there is just plain odd to me. Here is to hoping two fillings and whatever they do to the small crack isn't too expensive. I can easily do $500 pretty easily, but after that I'll have to do payments of like $100 a week.

Making a nest~

Deleted
    plague incs coop mode is weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post

Making a nest~
    Needs more pillows. Like a few dozen at least.

ALL THE PILLOWS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    its missing daggy

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Okay so public announcement time!

Aryd and Gar have made a Discord server for free use to the ponies in this thread. How sweet of them, remember to shower them with love when you can! In this post I shall do my best to explain what Discord is and why it's so awesome.

Ziru, what the hell is Discord?!: Discord is a voice chat program kinda like Teamspeak or Mumble. It can be used either directly from your web browser or you can download the program and use that (that's what I did). It features both push-to-talk and voice activation, a really great chat system and is very easy on your computer (much easier for the PC to run than Skype/Vent/Teamspeak). It is highly recommended that you create an account, because that allows you to save the server for future use, which basically means that when you have accepted the invite link the poni server will always be in your server history and you can jump on and off as it suits you.

But Ziru, what can I use it for?: Many of us in here play games with each other, League, TF2, Dark Souls, Minecraft or Magic Online, whatever! Having the Discord server will serve as a HQ you can connect to and you can join one of the many rooms on the server and play whatever you want, when you want, with whomever you want. And because it's so easy to use and can be accessed through the browser you can easily set up vidya nights, play whatever game you want with threadies with proper communication or simply use it to drop by and say hello if you're bored. It also works as a great group chat, kinda like the Steam group chats, but with a few damn neat features. We have made sure there is no chat history so no reason to fear Big Brother.

Okay Ziru, you convinced me. How do I join?: Fret not, it is really easy. Just register an account, accept the invitation link and you're golden. You might want to go into your settings and customize them to your liking, though. And once you've accepted the link the server should be in your history, locked to your account, so you can join and leave as it fits you. There are at the moment 6 channels ("rooms") to be used however you guys wish, with an /AFK channel that auto-mutes everyone in it. You know, for afk purposes.

Hmm, I see. So what's the rules?: The only rules there is are pretty obvious: Be nice to each other, respect the other people on the server and sacrifice a maiden to Aryd and Gar every full moon. Besides that there are no real rules. Aryd and Gar will stand as admins and are in charge of DA BANHAMMER! Sucking up to me won't be enough this time (sadly).

Alright, that sounds good and all, but why should I stop using TS/Vent/Skype?: Well, it's really your choice. The Discord server will stand as an option for those who aren't too happy with Skype and don't have their own TS/Vent servers to invite people into for video game fun times. I was skeptical at first but now I have pretty much migrated to Discord. So give it a try when you have time and if you want to, it might convert you too.

Here is the INVITATION LINK. Just follow the instructions and you should be golden. If that for some reason doesn't work, try going on their website and making an account first and then clicking the link while logged in through browser/app. I will make a few other posts linking to this one to ensure everypony sees it. If you have any questions, anything at all, feel free to ask Aryd, Gar or me on steam/PM's and we shall do our best to answer. If you want more information about Discord you can look at their website.

Happy chatting/gaming!
    Last edited by mmoce7ae13e85c; 2016-02-19 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who thinks this Discord thing sounds dodgy? I've never heard of it before. And it ends in .gg! That's not a thing! You can't do that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this Discord thing sounds dodgy? I've never heard of it before. And it ends in .gg! That's not a thing! You can't do that!

ITS THE REDS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yRcUSzJ.png[IMG]

ITS THE REDS!
    I have no idea what any of this means.