Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bakery Owners Refuse to make cake for gay couple

Can't believe this. Disgusting.

Last edited by Invrlose; 2015-12-20 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Can't believe this. Disgusting.

[video;youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4]proof[/video]
    Damn their freedoms! Why won't they bend the knee!?!

Also old news

Inb4 "why aren't the liburals outraged about this. Muslims that's why!" being repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and *head explodes*

I'm sure that somewhere there is a bakery willing to make said cake. Have the gay couple go there instead, previous bakery owner makes no money and everything moves along just neatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm sure that somewhere there is a bakery willing to make said cake. Have the gay couple go there instead, previous bakery owner makes no money and everything moves along just neatly.
    They're discriminating by not making a cake for the gay couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That's not enough to the left, they must be PUNISHED!!!

private little small stores like that should have the discretion to discriminate against whoever, based on whatever they want imo.

They're discriminating by not making a cake for the gay couple.
    So? Welcome to the land of the free not the land of slaves to your social desires.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    private little small stores like that should have the discretion to discriminate against whoever, based on whatever they want imo.
    Are you saying its ok to discriminate against people? Especially gay people? wtf is wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So? Welcome to the land of the free not the land of slaves to your social desires.
    So you're a homophobe then?

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll Christians got away with it why is this unfunny asshat making a big deal about the Muslim bakery?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, that thing that was in the news 7 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Damn their freedoms! Why won't they bend the knee!?!

Also old news
    Business owners do not operate in this country with the freedom to deny service to anyone for any reason. Denying a person for being Korean? Illegal. Denying a person for being Hindu? Illegal. About the only thing business owners can't discriminate against that is actually a choice is religion, and seeing as sexuality is not a choice, it should be protected like all the other unchangeable characteristics about an individual.

Is baking a cake going to damn you to hell? Best find a more loving God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Are you saying its ok to discriminate against people? Especially gay people? wtf is wrong with you?
    as long as it's something privately owned, yes.

the US is about freedom, freedom to be an asshole is a part of that. look at the kkk.

let the people decide whether or not to shop there, they'll most likely eventually decline for their ideals.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So you're a homophobe then?
    The hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    We'll Christians got away with it why is this unfunny asshat making a big deal about the Muslim bakery?
    Christians did NOT get away with it they were spit roasted in the media!

Discrimination of any type is WRONG
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    the sjw mind must be terribly confused watching this

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    There is a meme that liberals defend muslims forever no matter what while persecuting christians.

(It is already forming in this thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The hell are you talking about?
    You're a homophobe. You are fine with discriminating against gays.

What if I open a shop and I have a big sign saying "No jews" or "No women" or "No blacks"?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Then you open the flood gates to some ridiculous scenarios. 'I won't serve her because she has only one arm'. 'I won't serve him because he's a soldier'. 'I won't serve you because your IQ isn't in the triple digits.'
    RETH