Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    I have zero problem with banning muslims that aren't citizens into our country. It will probably have to be done by labeling muslim heavy countries though to make it acceptable. These countries can no longer be permitted here would be the option of choice, any country with over 5% muslims are no longer allowed to enter this country, until we figure this blank passport stealing thing out..

We are at war with islam, I know no one wants to say it, but its a fact. They cant defeat us mono on mono, so they lay in wait and attack us when we are most vulnerable. Fuck them and fuck anyone who supports them.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-12-26 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have zero problem with banning muslims that aren't citizens into our country. It will probably have to be done by labeling muslim heavy countries though to make it acceptable. These countries can no longer be permitted here would be the option of choice, any country with over 5% muslims are no longer allowed to enter this country, until we figure this blank passport stealing thing out..
    So... by this logic would America be all right with cutting off ties with the UK? Which has a Muslim population of over 7%?

We are at war with islam, I know no one wants to say it, but its a fact. They cant defeat us mono on mono, so they lay in wait and attack us when we are most vulnerable. Fuck them and fuck anyone who supports them.
    5% is too high imo. Countries that are 25% would be more fair. Otherwise I agree that it would be better to do this on a national basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    So... by this logic would America be all right with cutting off ties with the UK? Which has a Muslim population of over 7%?
    If the muslim population increases, yes in my opinion. We cant afford a matyr getting their hand on the nuclear weapons, what if they replaced all the people in charge of launches with other matyrs?. Hell fucking no, I actually don't give a fuck about being politically correct either. This is very serious stuff here, I don't trust muslims with nuclear weapons.

Who in here thinks it would be great for more muslim countries to get nukes?. No one does.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-12-26 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    If the muslim population increases, yes in my opinion. We cant afford a matyr getting their hand on the nuclear weapons, what if they replaced all the people in charge of launches with other matyrs?. Hell fucking no
    There's a nuclear-capable Muslim nation in the world. It is called Pakistan.

Good luck with that considering that 23 percent of the global population is Muslim. I think you are better off bitching about the War on Christmas, which in comparison is far less foolish than what you have just said.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Good luck with that considering that 23 percent of the global population is Muslim. I think you are better off bitching about the War on Christmas, which in comparison is far less foolish than what you have just said.
    Yeah and 99% of insects are ants, who cares what percentage it is?.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    There's a nuclear-capable Muslim nation in the world. It is called Pakistan.
    Pakistan is focused on india, They are insignificant.

some of the answers here are hilarious

i cant believe some of you are real people