10+ Year Old Account

Why no love for Starcraft on the front page?

I guess I have been oblivious to this fact for a while, but every Blizzard game BUT Starcraft has a new news link on the front page. Did I miss something? Is there some reason why there is no 'news' link for Starcraft? Or even a subforum for Starcraft under games, when many other non-MMO's have a subforum? Just curious.

I guess it's not an MMO like HotS, D3 and Hearthstone :P

Starcraft is my favourite Blizzard story. It kind of feels like LotV was an afterthought though...

Oh well. Wings was amazing, Swarm was good and Void was okay. The epilogue was probably the best part. Welled up seeing the Raynor/Sarah story coming to a close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    not sure i'd call HotS and Hearthstone MMOs. Honestly, if they're gonna have HotS and Hearthstone, I see no reason why they WOULDN'T have SC2 up there as well considering there are SC2 folks in HotS...

Yeah, you would expect Blizzard-Champion to have it up there.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Probably just because Curse owns MMO-Champion and all those other sites they link to when writing about d3/hots/overwatch/hearthstone.
    Had they owned TeamLiquid or any other popular SC2 site I am sure they would have linked to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: they don't care. Long answer: "There isn't enough of an interest blah blah blah "

Deleted
    cause game is dead bro

It's not an RPG and it's not Warcraft, and because it doesn't really have content updates outside of full-blown expansions once every who knows how many years, there's not a lot of news to begin with unless you talk a LOT about esports.

I don't have the numbers to back it up, but I'd hazard a guess that out of all Blizzard properties, Starcraft 2 shares the least playerbase overlap with the others.