Need help with CPU Fan and Mobo, Budget Build

Hello, all!

I am wanting to upgrade to a nearly totally new system, and have a PC Part Picker lined up below:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GTGp7P

(I also have a Gateway 1280x720 monitor currently, but will possibly be looking to upgrade to a 1440x1080 in the moderate future.)

I'm looking for more of a budget build for this, and as such, am fine with my choice of CPU and RAM. The problem comes in with the fact that I don't know my way around Mobos and CPU fans enough to choose what is right for me. I already own the GPU and Power Supply, and am using them as reference for any suggestions.

I was looking at the MSI Z97 Krait and the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO, but the Krait recently came off sale and I'm reconsidering my choice.

The types of games I run aren't very new or very intensive. StarCraft 2 LotV is my most recent purchase, but I usually just play WoW. I also like to have Skype running in the background and maybe 2-3 tabs of Firefox open with one playing a YouTube video. What I'm really looking for is a build that can play WoW on Ultra 60+ FPS in the world and StarCraft 2 Campaign or casual multiplayer/arcade on generally 60+ FPS.

I'm looking for my budget to be around $600-800 USD, with the cheaper the better.
    Last edited by Chubark; 2015-12-21 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Adding missed information.

Deleted
    So to let us understand since you missed the important stuff, you already bought the cpu and you re-use your old gpu+psu? If so what is the budget for the rest or for all if you didn't purchase cpu yet? Which country is that?

I haven't purchased the CPU yet, it's just that I'm not looking for a i5 6600k or DDR4 RAM.

I realize I should have stated the budget on the initial post, and I apologize. I'm looking between a $600-800 range for the build. I'll edit the original post with this information.

Deleted
    And you re-use the gpu right? How old is the power supply you got? That one isn't a good quality to start with so it would be preferable to get new one with new parts but if its relatively new and hasn't caused you any problems yet, have some leftover budget might re-use it even for now.

What is your current full pc specs in total? It might not worth upgrading cpu really and just need a gpu upgrade.

Well... My current computer situation isn't that great.

CPU: Core 2 Duo E8400

Mobo: ASUS P5G41T-M LX PLUS

RAM: Crucial 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR3 1333 MT/s

Case: Stock HP Pavillion a6342p case.

I can't even tell you the model of CPU Fan, since it was harvested from a computer before my current one. As you can see, it's a rather sad case of being lower middle class until recently.

Deleted
    Yeah you do need the upgrade, just checking, cause there are many cases of ppl not really in need of a cpu upgrade or the upgrade is so small not worth spending money on it.
    Tried to get a skylake setup but then wouldn't fit a new gpu inside the budget. With haswell however it almost does. You can drop it under $800 with an r9 380 2gb but a couple selected new games need more than that. For that reason only i went for 4gb vram and 2gb on the gpu.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($213.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($28.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($29.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($87.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.98 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4GB SOC Video Card ($193.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($44.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Total: $810.89
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-21 03:14 EST-0500
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2015-12-21 at 08:19 AM.