Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some megalodon shark teeth between 5-15 million years old

"My room"? Well, if I simply count my entire apartment, then it would be some collectible coins from ~1850-1860. I guess we'll stick to things that are man-made, so I'll discount the various stones collected from trips overseas, which probably outstrip anything man-made by several orders of magnitude in age.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Few of my Asimov books are the original prints from the 70's or so. They're probably the oldest things in my room besides myself or the room itself.

I've got a couple of fossils, no idea how old. I also have a copy of William Shakespeare's "The Tragedy of Julius Caesar" from 1748.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    This wired dark spot in the corner that my pets keep falling into...
    You have a particular strange room

Deleted
    My boyfriend, born 1958 - dusty and old, but still slightly warmer then a dead body.

2 Dressers, took them with me when I moved out of my parent's house, I think they are older than I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    I letter from my grandmother's great grandfather. He fought in the civil war and sent a series of letters to his parents. The one I have is dated June 8, 1864.

I have a box with some old Swedish currency, coins & notes. Some might be 50-60 years old.
    Other than that, I'm the oldest thing in my apartment/room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Frostmourne *>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Old bible from among the books my grandpa owned, printed in 1768. It's at the brink of falling apart, but it's amazing holding something this old in your hands. It feels... profound is the right word I guess. To bad it's not really worth anything because of the state it's in. Still pretty though.

http://i.imgur.com/kvYOzwy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kvYOzwy.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're not counting ourself... hmmm I think maybe a pikachu plush that I've had since I was about 10... hell, that makes it older than some family members of mine... that, or a small brass clock that used to belong to my grandparents befor they passed away
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Myself. Sadly, I think the second oldest thing in here is my computer, but to be fair there is only Chair, Desk, Bed, Lamp, TV/Monitor, a filing cabinet, one of my cats, and myself in here. If it were the other cat in here instead, it would then be Me, Cat, then Computer.
    So, you're the oldest thing in the room?

I'm going to say the oldest thing in this room is... the room.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    So, you're the oldest thing in the room?

I'm going to say the oldest thing in this room is... the room.
    +1 internet to you. Congrats!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some Indian statue that my grandfather used to have in his house. I remember seeing it a lot in his house when I was kid. When he passed away I was able to take it home with me and is now in my room. I'm pretty sure it's at least older than me, 24 years.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Probably one of my books. Other than that, I have a night stand/table thing my parents loaned me at my new place, prolly from the '50's or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I have some coins from the 1800's, and a tank fragment from a German WW2 tank that my grandfather blew up.
    That's really cool!

Nothing in my room specifically, but I do have a lot of old oriental décor that date back between 1600-1800's in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    In my room probably a vase from the Qing Dynasty from about ~XVII - XVIII.

In my entire house? No idea. Plenty of old stuff, for example Cartel watch from XV.
    Also shitloads of souverniers that my Grandpa gave me from the WW2, and many other things from my Family line like paintings, watches, figures, sculptures etc.
    You've just moved to the top of my "MMO-Champ forum posters to burglarize" list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    You've just moved to the top of my "MMO-Champ forum posters to burglarize" list.
    Hahaha and you moved to the top of my masterthief bounty posters.