Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I was kidding, but with how much Blizzard enjoy displaying how little they give a shit about lore, certain classes and important characters - not to mention the alliance as a whole - I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it happens.
    I wouldn't be surprised either, hence the comment

Deleted
    I get it now Toppy.

You just want Warriors to be about fucking Orcs again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    That's a pretty inane statement, considering we're in the middle of a semi-public alpha which specifically asks for feedback. Not like were talking about changing a single player game which has already been released and is no longer being worked on.
    And all the feedback you ever provide is "I am so stupid I think Gold automatically means paladin and I don't understand at all the nature of Warriors"

Quote Originally Posted by The Battleguard View Post
    And all the feedback you ever provide is "I am so stupid I think Gold automatically means paladin and I don't understand at all the nature of Warriors"
    Yeah except I've never said anything remotely close to that, and haven't mentioned Paladins or Gold iconography in any of my posts. In fact I've gone out of my way to specifically point out that I don't have a problem with the aesthetic design of the Class Hall.

See, that's the reason nobody around here values your posts. At least put a little bit of thought into your arguments.

I get it now Toppy.

You just want Warriors to be about fucking Orcs again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats rich. I'm typically the first one to say that Blizz does way to much with Orcs and Humans while ignoring every other race. Its partly why I'm not liking this new viking theme we go going. To barbarian human centric. Just more damn human wank when we have way to much as is.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    That's a pretty inane statement, considering we're in the middle of a semi-public alpha which specifically asks for feedback. Not like were talking about changing a single player game which has already been released and is no longer being worked on.
    Though it is wrong, can at least see where he's coming from regarding the feedback to Arms and Fury over the last 2 years

Deleted
    When I think about the term "warrior" Vikings are exactly what comes to mind. Would people rather had Spartans / Romans style ? What about barbarians ?
    The greatest warriors ever was Vikings imo - huge brutal fighters who fought without fear, knowing they would come to Valhalla if they died in battle.
    Huge +brutal + don't fear death = 1 great warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's the word Warrior that's the issue here. If the name were a bit less generalized it'd be much easier to give a solid identity too. Every fricken class is a "warrior."
    I feel like some classes have other duties though. Mages, Priests, Druids etc.

Warriors probs train a little bit, go drink, go fight.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    When I think about the term "warrior" Vikings are exactly what comes to mind. Would people rather had Spartans / Romans style ? What about barbarians ?
    The greatest warriors ever was Vikings imo - huge brutal fighters who fought without fear, knowing they would come to Valhalla if they died in battle.
    Huge +brutal + don't fear death = 1 great warrior.
    Untill now warrior did have other warrior culture roots, such as the Japanese with the Orcs, or even knights of Stormwind.

There was absolutely nothing viking about warrior aside from the Ulduar tier until now.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2016-01-27 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Untill now warrior did have other warrior culture roots, such as the Japanese with the Orcs, or even knights of Stormwind.

There was absolutely nothing viking about warrior aside from the Ulduar tier until now.
    Another point where you just want Warriors to be Orc Blademasters. Such a transparent argument.

Another point where you just want Warriors to be Orc Blademasters. Such a transparent argument.
    For someone who complains that others dont offer anything constructive, you sure spend a lot of time offering nothing but bitching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    For someone who complains that others dont offer anything constructive, you sure spend a lot of time offering nothing but bitching.
    I've tried to promote speculation and discussion of the topics at hand unlike you who just seems to exist to shoot down every point with "Not muh Warrior"