Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I am white but was adopted into a black family, I consider myself black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotzndie View Post
    2/10 for effort but 0/10 for execution. Better luck next time

To be swedish, you only need to be a citizen of Sweden (and have your swedish passport).

The color of your skin got nada to do with it.

You would not be able to seperate a Swede from some of their neghboors if you stripped them of their pastel colored (twink) clothing,
    but Finns, Danes and Norwegians would be seriously offended if you called them swedish. Because of their "swedish" ethnicity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    To be swedish, you only need to be a citizen of Sweden (and have your swedish passport).

The color of your skin got nada to do with it.

You would not be able to seperate a Swede from some of their neghboors if you stripped them of their pastel colored (twink) clothing,
    but Finns, Danes and Norwegians would be seriously offended if you called them swedish. Because of their "swedish" ethnicity.
    Ppl like the OP listens a lot to the sweden democrats propaganda, themselves a lot of them are not ethnic swedish some are jews some finnish etc etc. Claiming that they will rescue the swedish culture, swedish ethnicity.

Swedes can mean the ethnic Swedish or those of Swedish Nationality (ex: Italian-Swedish, Chinese-Swedish)

White is not an ethnicity, just a construct we use to describe European and some Asian peoples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotzndie View Post
    As long as you speak in ebonics and adopt traditional African dress Gamdwelf would argue that you are, indeed, black.

It's unfortunate that no black community on the planet would agree with him, or accept you as such.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

It is funny how the Europeans are taking their first baby steps in multiculturalism. Being in America with multiple generations of multiculturalism I can firmly say that your nationality is what you look like. If you look white you're white, if you look asian you are asian, if you look black you are black. Perhaps an unfortunate generality but I believe this is just how people work.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    It is funny how the Europeans are taking their first baby steps in multiculturalism. Being in America with multiple generations of multiculturalism I can firmly say that your nationality is what you look like. If you look white you're white, if you look asian you are asian, if you look black you are black. Perhaps an unfortunate generality but I believe this is just how people work.
    Um...it's not that simple and I say this as an American

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Well anyone who comes to Sweden from another country is considered "Swedish" by law, they're not really swedish and will never be But the law is such once you get registered.
    Totally rubbish with "they're not really swedish and will never be"

Human race permanently move in history. Today's swedish people, some's ancestors also came from other part of scandinavia or other parts of Europe, hundreds even thousands years ago.

human race exists much longer than the concept of nation or ethnic. There were people living in this land before the nation "sweden" or the name "swedish" was invented.

And in your logic, only native Indians shall be considered Americans, all European/Asian/ African Americans are not Americans and will never be.
    Last edited by ashblond; 2015-12-22 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Totally rubbish with "they're not really swedish and will never be"

Human race permanently move in history. Today's swedish people, some's ancestors also came from other part of scandinavia or other parts of Europe, hundreds even thousands years ago.

human race exists much longer than the concept of nation or ethnic. There were people living in this land before the nation "sweden" or the name "swedish" was invented.

And in your logic, only native Indians shall be considered Americans, all European/Asian/ African Americans are not Americans and will never be.
    Well it all depends on when you start the clock, at one point their was nobody in the Americas so even the Native Americans couldn't lay claim to it.

The biggest issue in this thread is people are equating genetics with ethnicity, which by all definitions seems to be a subjective thing that can make anyone anything.