Thread: Bis gear

Bis gear

Is there a list or something that someone has compiled of best in slot gear and is there some pieces you switch out for certain encounters or does gear stay the same I play unholy btw. Thanks in advance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagen View Post
    Is there a list or something that someone has compiled of best in slot gear and is there some pieces you switch out for certain encounters or does gear stay the same I play unholy btw. Thanks in advance
    Sonofalich.com unholy guide section
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

To give you a basic idea for single target you want Vial and UeH and want to use BoS. For other fights use necroblight with UeH and DC. But the above site has everything you'll need.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxz19 View Post
    To give you a basic idea for single target you want Vial and UeH and want to use BoS. For other fights use necroblight with UeH and DC. But the above site has everything you'll need.

No Reaper's Harvest for necroblight? I don't think thats correct.

Reaper's harvest is only good for mythic gorefiend, maybe mythic xhul of you dont have much AoE in your comp but i still think DC is better choice on that fight. For heroic pretty sure with today's ilvl adds are dying in like 2secs and reaper's harvest wont do shit.

The only fight I use Reapers Harvest on in all of mythic HFC is Council now, before it was also early Gore and early Xhul progression but because of gear adds die pretty quick as mentioned above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarrant View Post
    same as said above. I only use RH on M Gorefiend too. Only fight its 10% of my damage and because I am on Soul duty

DC UeH all the way for every other non ST fight
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Interesting, I knew DC was preferred but I didn't know UeH was better then RH in most cases. Sorry bought that, I'm gunna have to try it out.

Deleted
    Related to ST, what other trinket can I use if I don't have vial?

Should go with Discordant Chorus of you don't have vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxz19 View Post
    Should go with Discordant Chorus of you don't have vial.
    For ST I think the heirloom trinket may win out, definitely if the boss is a demon.

Class trinket is only useful if you solo souls on Gorefiend and cant manage to do so while playing BoS/PL

As fights become farm RH loses value fast. It's a great trinket for progression as it will do about 13-17% of your damage. But as fights where you use it become farm it will drop under 10% of your damage. At that point it is no longer using it.