Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sandra Bland Grand Jury decide AGAINST indictments.

A grand jury has decided no felony crime was committed by the sheriff’s office or jailers
    in the treatment of Sandra Bland, a black woman who died in a south-east Texas county jail last summer.

Sandra Bland: suspicion and mistrust flourish amid official inconsistencies

But prosecutor Darrell Jorden said the Waller County grand jury on Monday reached no decision on whether the trooper who arrested 28-year-old Bland should face charges.
    The grand jury will return in January to consider that.

The Chicago-area woman was pulled over on 10 July by a Texas state trooper for making an improper lane change. Dashcam video showed their interaction quickly became confrontational and she was arrested for assault.

Three days later, unable to raise about $500 bail, she was discovered dead in her cell. Relatives question the finding that she killed herself.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...idApp_AirDroid

This is so sad y'all

Deleted
    She killed herself no signs of being a danger to herself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Um? If there's no evidence to indicate someone else caused her death, why would there be charges otherwise?

you couldve had a decent thread

but instead you decide to imply that any time anyone accuses government of anything, they must be found guilty

so now the thread is just dumb

Deleted
    that picture is golden

gonna save it for future uses

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    She killed herself no signs of being a danger to herself.
    That's a lie concocted to cover it all up. Even if she did commit suicide she was wrongfully arrested in a prejudicial county and if she did indeed kill herself her blood is on their hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    That's a lie concocted to cover it all up. Even if she did commit suicide she was wrongfully arrested in a prejudicial county and if she did indeed kill herself her blood is on their hands.
    Il grant you, the arrest was dubious - but from that does not follow a responsibility for every action that comes later.

Deleted
    That's a lie concocted to cover it all up.
    Conspiracy Theory much?

i assume you have proof of this cover up?

also the source you link in OP clearly says she got herself arrested because of herself

lastly, blaming the cops because of her suicide? do you really think we need to create laws which hold accountable people responsible for suicide victims? cuse that seems like a terrible idea to me

Do you know what happens when you are wrongfully arrested?
    You sue. You sue for emotional damage, you sue for the bail they held you on, you sue for lost wages during the time you were held. If she was wrongfully arrested she was sitting on a goldmine. And considering she couldn't pay $500, sounds like a goldmine she desperately needed.
    Your thread is so unbelievably biased towards her.

By that logic if you see me today and I kill myself later you should be charged for murder.

Ur thread is bisa and you acuse them of a coverup with no proof. Please provide proof because until guility they are innocent.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The 'grand jury' is a sham proceeding politically done to create the facade that an independent evaluation of evidence has been completed coupled with the effort to pacify enraged citizens who exercise their first amendment right by asking questions of those who are sworn to protect and server their interests.

The 'grand jury' is a sham proceeding politically done to create the facade that an independent evaluation of evidence has been completed coupled with the effort to pacify enraged citizens who exercise their first amendment right by asking questions of those who are sworn to protect and server their interests.
    wow.

you have literally no idea about how the justice system works

grand juries as political devices run by cops?

wow

Yeesh, couldn't even make it 3 posts without revealing the crazy?

Thank you for proving you have no clue what your talking about.

Can this pointless thread be closed now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Wrongfully arrested implies she wasn't the droids they were after. Wrongfully accused is possible, as the merits for why she was arrested is in question. However you can be arrested at any time and for any reason and then from there your rights kick in, etc.

That's why it's always better to comply from the outset, because you A) don't escalate the situation and B) still win out in court.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    you couldve had a decent thread

but instead you decide to imply that any time anyone accuses government of anything, they must be found guilty

so now the thread is just dumb
    Have you met Shinra? This is all you get out of him bullshit and troll bait. She killed herself, next.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    I hate to say this, but unless you have evidence that the grand jury didn't see then how can you presume to claim they got it wrong? It appears from your post you are perpetrating a fraud on the rest of us with your lack of knowledge how the system works.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Conspiracy Theory much?
    You do realize that something being a conspiracy doesnt automatically make it false, and thus replying "conspiracy theory" is really just a waste of time. People in power conspire to stay in power all the fucking time

lol@ this OP trying to post about this. Everyone knows no matter what cops say they're true and right despite the evidence despite their history. This thread is ridiculous.