Poll: do you like a shower or bath?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a shower for me. Sitting in dirty water is nasty plus IF I try to take a bath I float in the tub which makes it difficult

so you all have a bath at home and don't even like it...?

Bath for relaxing, shower for actually getting cleaned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Usually takes me like 15 minutes; unless I end up playing games on my phone while sitting in the bathtub. Which might happen at times.

That said: Bath. Hands down.
    Only one hand down, the other's on the phone.

well i used to have a shower, now i only have a bath and i much prefer a bath, i can clear my skin a lot better that way too.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    so you all have a bath at home and don't even like it...?
    I never saw a shower only except in military barracks, gyms, and hotel rooms. Every home bathroom Ive been in has a tub/shower combo. A bath tub isnt some kind of luxury. Now a jacuzzi tub on the other hand would be a luxury

Deleted
    Ever since we rebuild our bathroom i love taking long baths...maybe too long most of the time....maybe because of the t.v..

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Its a shower for me. Sitting in dirty water is nasty plus IF I try to take a bath I float in the tub which makes it difficult
    a bath isnt nasty at all, plus there should me a "douchette" or w/e thats called, like a water spray gun attached to it so that you can wipe out any extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I never saw a shower only except in military barracks, gyms, and hotel rooms. Every home bathroom Ive been in has a tub/shower combo. A bath tub isnt some kind of luxury. Now a jacuzzi tub on the other hand would be a luxury
    ok, well in holland it's the other way around

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Shower, too tall to fit in the bath. He'll you'd have to be 3 foot tall and in the fetal position to fit in the bath.
    Not that I care, I like to get cleaning over with as soon as possible.

A bath. It's just more luxurious and relaxing for me - and I keep myself clean enough that I don't have to worry about the bath being super dirty. Plus being too clean is bad for you since it doesn't build up your immune system.

Shower doesn't clean you up any better then bath. You think you are bathing in your own waste, well that would only be true if you are REALLY dirty but if you clean yourself regularly or tend to be quite clean. I dont use soap either, oh yeah call me a dirty pest if you want but truth is, I took shower and soap for years and i found pure water and brushing my wet skin does a MUCH better soap then a soap and a shower. I can clear my entire skin where as a bath and a soap just really wipe out the smell.

Shower, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Shower, too tall to fit in the bath. He'll you'd have to be 3 foot tall and in the fetal position to fit in the bath.
    Not that I care, I like to get cleaning over with as soon as possible.
    you arent supposed to lay in a bath with your legs flat.

Deleted
    Shower and sauna sometimes, havent had in bath since.. I dont even remember to tbh.

Shower if i just want to wash myself, bath for relaxing. Haven't had a bath in almost 6 years now, which kinda sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love both, but i reeeeeeeally love a bubble bath. have a good scrub with my luffa then rinse off with the shower head attachment best of both worlds and i can have a sit down too woopee

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I feel like I'm just soaking in my own filth when I take a bath. I much prefer showers.
    wow you must be quite the miner!

Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I feel like I'm just soaking in my own filth when I take a bath. I much prefer showers.
    thats why i prefer japanese style bath, first you clean yourself in shower then you soak in hot water.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.