Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MASSIVE steam issues atm.

I'd advice you to keep a close eye on your steam account and if any transactions are/have been made without your knowledge.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Nope. Why is something up? Only 2 issues I've had is it is connecting me but not letting me sign in to the "sign in" bits on the client and it changing language once.

Yeah I noticed. Getting redirected to Steam pages in a dozen different languages. Russian when I want to log in. When I logged in I ended up being logged in on another person's account. But when I try to browse the person's account I get logged off again.

For some reason you can see into other peoples accounts, their info, payment history pretty much the whole account open and add things to the basket, on THEIR accounts..

It's also slow as heck.
    There's clearly some sort of cyber attack happening.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/ has all the issues you need to know about.

Mass reports of people logging into other people's accounts with the ability to purchase things, different languages, can't remove credit card.
    Log the fuck out of Steam until Valve announces what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kempix View Post
    For some reason you can see into other peoples accounts, their info, payment history pretty much the whole account open and add things to the basket, on THEIR accounts..
    Tbh payment history only shows the last 4 digits of a card if I'm not mistaken. But yeah it seems something fishy is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/ has all the issues you need to know about.

Mass reports of people logging into other people's accounts with the ability to purchase things, different languages, can't remove credit card.
    Log the fuck out of Steam until Valve announces what is happening.
    Good thing I never save my payment info. Only things I keep it saved for are Blizz and Mogstation. And Amazon ofc but who doesn't in this day and age for online shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kempix View Post
    ^ as in, you can gift yourself games from another persons account which you can re-sell at a later date.
    Script kiddies gone awry.

Deleted
    mine keeps changing language to like russian and protugese and i also was just displayed as another persons steam account >.>

I keep getting random finnish steam accounts when I try to view my own stuff...

Isnt Lizard Squad or one of those toolbag groups supposed to be attacking Steam, Xbox Live and PSN this weekend?

edit: Ive had steam up all day, just now I went in and clicked store and kept getting other peoples accounts. I viewed like 10 different accounts just clicking store repeatedly.

Ill just log out for now...
    Last edited by Lightwysh; 2015-12-25 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's the phantom tards then i really hope they get fucked up big time

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

Tbh if you don't save your payment info surely your card is safe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tired buying Beseige on my account earlier, was wondering why it wouldn't go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Isnt Lizard Squad or one of those toolbag groups supposed to be attacking Steam, Xbox Live and PSN this weekend?
    Hard to say.

Some of Lizard squad is working for ISIS, some of the captured ones are now working for the NSA, and the remaining ones are probably dicking over PSN servers.

I'm getting random accounts show up from all over, i'm seeing other peoples wish lists and it's saying I own games that I don't know. When I go to my actual library it is as expected, when I check my friends it is as expected but otherwise it is completely fucked.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

yep something going on, front page is in spanish or something i believe and it connects me to other peoples accounts. Not good.

Yeah i'm logging into random people's account right now, steam is under attack.

Don't worry too much, we'll get a rollback, it'll get fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Hard to say.

Some of Lizard squad is working for ISIS, some of the captured ones are now working for the NSA, and the remaining ones are probably dicking over PSN servers.
    So the NSA are hiring people who DDOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    yep something going on, front page is in mexican i believe and it connects me to other peoples accounts. Not good.
    It's French now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So the NSA are hiring people who DDOS?
    Well wouldn't you want those kinds of skills in a cyber war? I'm pretty sure these people aren't stupid enough to do it again after being hired by them.