Is banning the new jail?.

I get get banned all the time, is it the same as a habitual criminal going to jail?.

Im a 10x convicted thought felon by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a manner of speaking, yes.

A habitual criminal has little regard for the consequences of their reactions, and carry on with their antisocial behaviour as if nothing is wrong with it.
    You have little regard for the consequences of your actions, and carry on with your antisocial behaviour as if nothing is wrong with it.

Maybe this site's rules and constraints are a bit much for you to handle; have you considered moving on with your life and posting within a community that has fewer rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    hooked don't let them keep you down. FIGHT THE POWER! DOWN WITH DRAENEI!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    hooked don't let them keep you down. FIGHT THE POWER! DOWN WITH DRAENEI!
    They don't keep me down, because I understand the water levels. I cant explain water levels, but I know what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    In a manner of speaking, yes.

A habitual criminal has little regard for the consequences of their reactions, and carry on with their antisocial behaviour as if nothing is wrong with it.
    You have little regard for the consequences of your actions, and carry on with your antisocial behaviour as if nothing is wrong with it.

Maybe this site's rules and constraints are a bit much for you to handle; have you considered moving on with your life and posting within a community that has fewer rules?
    I see the rules as a challenge, I am not a member of any other forum because of course I could find one that always agrees with me. I choose the forum that doesn't agree with me, not sure why but I like it more.

Which mod pulled you over the most?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Which mod pulled you over the most?
    Take a wild guess, fender of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I don't know man...

I have been banned for asking another user why they don't use capitalization or punctuation. For saying "r word of peas" in a thread that was literally like 70 pages of r word bashing. And my all time favorite, for saying "That's nice, dear."

I wouldn't really call that being an antisocial criminal with no regard for my actions...

Don't worry fam, MMO mods are mentally the same as Nazi officers.

Deleted
    As you are well aware, we do not permit public threads discussion moderation. If you have a question about your infractions or the rules, contact a mod directly.