Thread: A Vegan World

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    If people weren't being so bitchy about some foods being GMO, we'd have the Food/Population situation sorted out by now.

A vegan world is not one I'd like to live in. Vegans are assholes (90% of them anyway) and I like meat.
    We already have enough food from everyone but its easy for capitalist companies to throw food out than sell it to poor people. Because these poor people cannot pay western countries throw food away.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Could a world so pretensions and smug truly survive? Who would the Vegans pretend to be superior too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I can't stand the vegans that shove their lifestyle down people's throats. I know some who are pretty good people but the radical ones make a bad name for all vegans. There was one who managed to get into a support group I'm part of on facebook for people with bipolar disorder. Immediately started commenting on how vegan diet is the cure for bipolar disorder and bipolar disorder is caused by digestion problems. Didn't provide a single shred of evidence. There's no cure for bipolar disorder. it can be managed with medications and proper diet sure. but veganism is not a "cure" for it. Oh I drove that guy out of the group with a vengeance.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    So many points that I could correct but I won't spend 10-15 minutes for a well organized post. A rational thinker could easily answer these questions before posting, and seeing you haven't been able to pushes me away even further.
    A.K.A you forfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Cats definitely cannot live on a vegan diet, but cats are not dogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Cats definitely cannot live on a vegan diet, but cats are not dogs.
    Can does not mean its good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    A.K.A you forfeit.
    And I won by forfeiting. You lose when you bring your level down, no matter if you prove yourself right or wrong. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Still not fair to compare an animal that absolutely needs animal protein to function vs one that doesn't.

Deleted
    Still not fair to compare an animal that absolutely needs animal protein to function vs one that doesn't.
    Vegans are not fair either they are more cult then culinary choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Pretty soon™, you'll be able to eat meat for an affordable price, with no animal slaughtered as a result.

http://www.sciencealert.com/lab-grow...-325-000-to-12

Wow, that got cheap fast. I do look forward to the day when I can just eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    And I won by forfeiting. You lose when you bring your level down, no matter if you prove yourself right or wrong. Simple.
    Really no point to posting, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Wow, that got cheap fast. I do look forward to the day when I can just eat that.
    Me, too! More real meat for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    People like that need to be reminded that when we run out of livestock, they're next.
    Although they'd only be good for soup, because there would be no usable meat on them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    A cat that only eats vegetables will die of malnutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The few vegans I know are nothing like this. In my experience, very few actually are. But we gotta demonize all things different right!
    This has been my experience as well. The ones I know will eat right next to us and don't even mind. They just won't personally eat animal products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Credibility lost.
    Me not bothering to argue with ideologues means I'm lazy not ignorant.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The few vegans I know are nothing like this. In my experience, very few actually are. But we gotta demonize all things different right!
    ..... I was wondering when my game of Spot the Vegan would be done.... you had me at Cats and Dogs can be vegetarians. -_-

Last edited by Theodarzna; 2015-12-27 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Although they'd only be good for soup, because there would be no usable meat on them
    Oh, snap. Good point. We'll just have to fatten them up first.

Deleted
    Livestock needs more space than the same amount of food in plants so you would only need to switch from pastures to growing area.

The hard part will be to tell the carnivores that eating other animals is immoral.

IMHO we humans are meant to eat plants and animals, that's just how we are build.
    Economically eating insects would be very smart since they are almost entirely protein and they grow pretty quick.

Dogs shouldn't suffer an inadequate diet because of the lifestyle choices of their owners. Sure, they can probably survive on a diet of plant protein, but its not necessarily the healthiest or the best choice for the dog.

Deleted
    I don't care what other people eat, but if I don't get to eat meat now and then, I WILL bite the hand that feeds me, after marinading and frying it ofc.