Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better get your snipe bots ready to pick up those zulian tigers for 950k since they are likely to cost 10x as much in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Better get your snipe bots ready to pick up those zulian tigers for 950k since they are likely to cost 10x as much in a few months.
    Everyone has bots ready, but you also need luck for it to appear on the right realm, as in unless you're super lucky you're not gonna make it, also after the super rich get their mounts they will stabilize around 5 mil imo.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Love those out-of-ass estimations, based on personal belief of "normality" but with no actual data whatsoever. Also: You want multiple BMAH realm bidding? Use more than 1 account. I use 3 (+1 of my wife) and can check 4 realms at exactly the spawn time.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-04-25 at 09:53 AM.

The bots are probably only the ones of the companies selling tiger, raptor or plagued for 1.500 euro, they have gold capped chars on almost all realms, so they cap them pretty quickly.

Yes, you can use multiple accounts to check bmah at the same time, and luckily this is going to end in 4 months with a more reasonable cap.

Instant capping is gonna be an exception rather than the norm in legion, exactly like in mop (plagued protos going for 150k on low pop).

Deleted
    The whole instant cap thing is only the result of cap being relatively small in relation to rich players' gold count.
    Capping instantly GUARANTEES the item. If there was no bid cap, people wouldn't be so eager to bid so much gold on this stuff right away. While some items would go for more than a million, it wouldn't be the norm. I doubt that easily farmable things like Invincible would EVER go for 1M gold under no-cap (thus no-buyout) system.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    The whole instant cap thing is only the result of cap being relatively small in relation to rich players' gold count.
    Capping instantly GUARANTEES the item. If there was no bid cap, people wouldn't be so eager to bid so much gold on this stuff right away. While some items would go for more than a million, it wouldn't be the norm. I doubt that easily farmable things like Invincible would EVER go for 1M gold under no-cap (thus no-buyout) system.
    That's an interesting one, I always wondered how much invincible or mimiron's head would go for, and we're gonna see it pretty soon after legion releases since tradeskill master allows everyone to check every single bmah eu in about 30 mins, I think you may be right.

It will also be interesting to see if the real worthy mounts (tiger, plagued, raptor, galleon, sha, nalak) will go for 10 mil the first days, assuming the super rich of the realm will go all out since for them 10 mil isn't so much, while for us it can take months to make them back.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. There's a whole lot of millionaires out there waiting at the BMAH with caps ready to bid, but I doubt even 1/10 of them are in the 10+ million range. After the super rich have bought their mounts I'm guessing the prices will normalize and reach a more comfortable level. 5 million for BMAH-only and world boss mounts does sound reasonable indeed.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...73899385208832

The gold cap will be raised to 9.9... million in Legion now, anyone on the alpha able to check if the cap is raised on the BMAH too?

Deleted
    total sink hole....i dont bother

This thread delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Was the price good for this (TCG sword fight toy)? My first BMAH buy:

I agree. That is pretty ridiculous that it inst in English.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Well, providing they earned that gold legitimately and didn't buy it, I don't see the problem here.

Sure I look at it and think it's silly to spend that kind of gold on a mount that's pretty easy to obtain but it's not my concern.

7+ Year Old Account

Well this happened today....

The Frostfire Spaulders showed up today on one of my realms and instantly capped. It was no mistake as there is nothing else listed worth that.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post

Well this happened today....
    We want more tards like that, in order to wipe gold from economy and induce deflation. Good Job, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    We want more tards like that, in order to wipe gold from economy and induce deflation. Good Job, mon.
    Just wait until the 10 mil gold cap is rolled out in legion...

Always fun getting a teldrassil sproutling from the container!

Ahah, at least you can sell it for 7k or so on some realms, try getting a pvp item for the opposite faction, you can sell it for 0!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to share with your the other side of the BMAH. 69,999g for this Unclaimed Container (bottomleft for the loot):

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    I just wanted to share with your the other side of the BMAH. 69,999g for this Unclaimed Container (bottomleft for the loot):

Well lucky you gratz!