Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    While it probably doesn't have anything to do with DH, a class hall where Nefarian was is a pretty cool idea. Certainly better than ones that are making it in (coughRogueSewerscough).

Guys, do we really need a new artifact weapon "preview" every day?

I mean I know alpha is on hold atm, but come on..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    While it probably doesn't have anything to do with DH, a class hall where Nefarian was is a pretty cool idea. Certainly better than ones that are making it in (coughRogueSewerscough).
    Class CALL, not Class HALL . In his Original fight Neffy has "Class Calls" which he can use based on the classes in the raid, they've added a new one for DH's, like they did with DK and monk.

p.s. Took me a second viewing to realise the screen going black was Neffy being a troll, not the person recording it positioning the camera badly *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    Guys, do we really need a new artifact weapon "preview" every day?
    Yes... Yes we do. I know a lot of people, myself included, are coming back to WoW because of the Artifact system and are very interested to see the varities available for their class/spec.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Video shows camera stuck in the wall.

Nice video of nothing! WTF is a WoW Class Call? Sounds made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post

The video going black is the class call.

In the BWL fight against Nef, he forces classes to do specific things for a short period of time. All Druids are forced into cat form (for example). All Rogues are teleported directly in front of Nef (IIRC). All warriors were forced into Bezerker stance(?), including the tank.

It was a way of spicing up the fight.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

this post made me feel old... class calls where amazing and should make a return!!1 watching hunters go WTF b.c. their weapons broke if they didn't know better was great!!! and i'll never forget "healing" my main tank to death when it was a priest call... in my defense i warned the raid i was 2 drunk to raid but they didn't listen to me :P
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The whole point of the Video was the Nothing, Neferian did different things to different classes during the fight. DH's got made Blind. way to make yourself look silly..

10+ Year Old Account
    The good ol days

A new class call is my honestly my favorite part of a new class. Did the blinding get neutralized by the DH stealth sight thing? That's awesome.

way to not know what you are talking about, Nefarian uses class calls that forces the different classes to do certain things during the encounter, in this instance the screen turning black is him forcing the demon hunter to actually be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtruk View Post
    I wish the art team would learn how to make flat, unadorned surfaces. All of the artifacts suffer from having too much going on.
    This is a fundamental truth.

hey I don't like the shield :c