Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    You're treating it like a binary situation.

I'm sure Blizz will fix the issue, possibly punish those abusing it. But until that point, if you don't wanna be flagged, you're gonna have to put your pet away. Or accept that you'll get flagged.

Or now that I know this went there with my 735 ilevel hunter and proceeded to kill the jerk over and over.
    I corpse camped him for over an hour who is he going to complain to?
    Blizz?
    Tell them what the guy I forced flagged is camping me ?
    Loved hat he created a level one in my side to whine to me.
    Love assholes like this they can't take what they dish out.
    His salty tears amused me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Or now that I know this went there with my 735 ilevel hunter and proceeded to kill the jerk over and over.
    I corpse camped him for over an hour who is he going to complain to?
    Blizz?
    Tell them what the guy I forced flagged is camping me ?
    Loved hat he created a level one in my side to whine to me.
    Love assholes like this they can't take what they dish out.
    His salty tears amused me.
    You seem satisfied af
    im cool pls respodn

Eh, I'd imagine they'll get around to fixing it if there's enough complaining about it.

I preferred the old hardpacked snowballs you could get in AV that launched players back like 20 yards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBKGoasjGI

I was doing this shit all day when I could. Although...I was a little nicer to my own team. Only used it on teammates if they were dicks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Eh, I'd imagine they'll get around to fixing it if there's enough complaining about it.

I preferred the old hardpacked snowballs you could get in AV that launched players back like 20 yards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBKGoasjGI

I was doing this shit all day when I could. Although...I was a little nicer to my own team. Only used it on teammates if they were dicks.
    That was fantastic. I only left the bridge to get new snowballs. Not sure I contributed much to the team but I had plenty of fun.

Woo...

My report player finger is going to be busy until they fix this.

I don't even use a pet (GoSac Desto Lock)...but anyone I catch using this exploit shall be reported, even if it's a fellow Alliance trying to abuse it to kill Horde. An exploit is an exploit and shalnt be tolerated, imo.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I remember when you used to be able to force flag people as a Hunter by using the snake trap while someone was fighting a mob, took Blizz ages to fix that one.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Woo...

My report player finger is going to be busy until they fix this.

I don't even use a pet (GoSac Desto Lock)...but anyone I catch using this exploit shall be reported, even if it's a fellow Alliance trying to abuse it to kill Horde. An exploit is an exploit and shalnt be tolerated, imo.
    oh lord, you're like that loser that reminds the teacher about homework. how pathetic.

i find this hilarious, might go out and try it myself, since it pisses tight asses off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'd make a thread on the Blizzard forums to bring more attention to the issue. Hopefully, they'll see it and it will get fixed soon.
    People did, and from what I remember people were downvoted for posting the bug and requesting for it to be fixed (The offical forums have some hate towards Asmongold I believe like Preach). A MVP on the forums said that 'It had already been hotfixed'. I checked on the servers, hit some low level Orc's pet while flagged, by doing so the Orc was flagged for PvP.
    Last edited by CapybaraSlayer; 2015-12-30 at 06:45 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I just wanna see several raids worth of people with Savage Snowballs run into lowbie zones and kill Level 1s with them. It would be glorious... and probably make more than a few people trying out the game for the first time quit. Oh... nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was planning to get a 40 man raid group up to give some lvl 1s some good Savage holiday cheer.

But the ability to gank ANY Alliance hunter I come across? I can't pass this up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I was planning to get a 40 man raid group up to give some lvl 1s some good Savage holiday cheer.

But the ability to gank ANY Alliance hunter I come across? I can't pass this up!
    actually, you can't kill things with the snowball. i found this out the other day when i tried to kill the goldselling level 1 in valley of strength... just gets them to 1 health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    actually, you can't kill things with the snowball. i found this out the other day when i tried to kill the goldselling level 1 in valley of strength... just gets them to 1 health.
    aye

I tried to kill ppl after losing duels when they're at 1 hp

all I see when reading this thread is: Waaaaahhhh!! BLIZZARDDDD SOMEONE HURTTTT MEEEE.

Grow up kids its a video game, you can't handle dying in it where it takes literally 1 minute tops to run back to your corpse?
    Then again blizzard likes to jerk off casuals and make them feel special in their own little world, so them randomly getting killed for once must be a shock to them compared to lfr....

Quote Originally Posted by Titanzdeath View Post
    all I see when reading this thread is: Waaaaahhhh!! BLIZZARDDDD SOMEONE HURTTTT MEEEE.

Grow up kids its a video game, you can't handle dying in it where it takes literally 1 minute tops to run back to your corpse?
    Then again blizzard likes to jerk off casuals and make them feel special in their own little world, so them randomly getting killed for once must be a shock to them compared to lfr....
    You do realize force flagging someone is an exploit right?
    It isn't like this is happening in a pvp server.
    They are doing it in pve servers to people who have thier pvp option turned off.
    So why should they be expecting this?
    Exploiting the game is a bannable offense on top of it.
    So I reccomend you go out and do this and then start the whine thread when banned.
    Can't wait for those to start.

oh lord, you're like that loser that reminds the teacher about homework. how pathetic.

i find this hilarious, might go out and try it myself, since it pisses tight asses off.
    I suppose that's one person's definition of a loser... I'd have to say that someone who has so empty a life that griefing others give them pleasure... yeah that sounds about right. That truly sounds pathetic... but hey... to each his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course there aren't any long term "damages" from it... but if you were watching your favorite show, and it kept randomly switching to old reruns of Mr. Rogers... you would be calling the Cable company asking WTF was going on. If I am playing PvE content and someone keeps switching it to PvP... it's annoying, plain and simple.

If you think it's O.K. to annoy others for your own pleasure... well than that speaks to personal problem now doesn't it?

10+ Year Old Account

so people complain they dont want to be ganked on pvp servers and people like you tell em to go on a pve server
    now these guys are on a pve server and you still talk trash
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

An exploit is an exploit. A cheat is a cheat.
    If anyone is pathetic, it is the one who needs to abuse an exploit to ruin another persons fun.

AKA: You.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so people complain they dont want to be ganked on pvp servers and people like you tell em to go on a pve server
    now these guys are on a pve server and you still talk trash

Kinda ironic right?
    Proves once again they don't want real pvp or world pvp they just want to gank people and get easy kills.
    So all their talk about moving to a pve server was bull shit they still will try to find ways to force flag people.
    Ganker/griefers just want to ruin other players game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    An exploit is an exploit. A cheat is a cheat.
    If anyone is pathetic, it is the one who needs to abuse an exploit to ruin another persons fun.

AKA: You.
    there's literally nothing more pathetic than running to mommy and being a tattle tale. get on your main and fuck them up, grow a pair.

and if it kills even a single person that gets this asshurt over it, it's well worth the ban if it comes.

there's literally nothing more pathetic than running to mommy and being a tattle tale. get on your main and fuck them up, grow a pair.

and if it kills even a single person that gets this asshurt over it, it's well worth the ban if it comes.

You can justify it all you want.

But if you have to cheat to beat people, you are the pathetic one and much like the guy in the video who made it known you probably need to do this exploit as you couldn't stand toe-to-toe with someone capable of defending themselves (which he showed by going after lowbies rather than people his own level).

If you beat them in a fair fight (aka: they willingly flagged for PVP) then there is no issue.