Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you want Blizzard to put on the BMAH?

Having just noticed the 'ridiculous' thread, I thought I'd go ahead and ask people what items they'd like to see be added to the BMAH either soon or come Legion's release because there's some stuff I just can't be bothered.
    Personally, I'd love to see the following added:
    .Time-Lost Proto Drake
    .Dormus' camel (Again, I haven't seen one figurine)
    .MoP world boss mounts seeing as they still haven't put them on 15-min respawn rates
    .Zandalari Warbrginer direhorns
    .Kor'kron Juggernaut
    .Phosphorescent Stone Drake
    .All other TCG mounts
    .The other TCG pets

What do you want to see?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying Beacuse bagspace>old gear back then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    MoP world boss mounts seeing as they still haven't put them on 15-min respawn rates
    Kor'kron Juggernaut
    i know for sure that sha and galleon mount is available on BMAH. (cant state anything about the other 2)
    Juggernaut has been on BMAH multiple times.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-12-28 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    more consistent T3

Tyrael's Charger.

Black Proto-Drake..... mounted gated behind a totally ridiculous achievement (as confirmed by Blizz through their action of never implementing such an achievement again)

IMO, everything not currently obtainable in game should be added to the BMAH. This includes Titles, making some sort of consumable item that gives you the title.

Some people who have old items would, of course, cry rarity, but who gives a damn if, over the course of an expansion, one random dude is lucky enough to be at the BMAH when that one random mount that nobody ever rides and is super rare pops on the AH and he rides it around for a month before it goes back to being just a part of a random collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying Beacuse bagspace>old gear back then.

i know for sure that sha and galleon mount is available on BMAH. (cant state anything about the other 2)
    Juggernaut has been on BMAH multiple times.
    sha, galleon and nalak appear on the bmah. oondasta mount is the only one that does not from MOP world bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just noticed the 'ridiculous' thread, I thought I'd go ahead and ask people what items they'd like to see be added to the BMAH either soon or come Legion's release because there's some stuff I just can't be bothered.
    .Time-Lost Proto Drake
    .MoP world boss mounts seeing as they still haven't put them on 15-min respawn rates
    .Kor'kron Juggernaut
    .All other TCG mounts
    .The other TCG pets

What do you want to see?
    I also want to see Crusader's Black Warhorse, Crusader's White Warhorse, Black Proto-Drake, Black Qiraji Battle Tank, All other tcg mounts and pets mthat have yet to appear and future warlord mounts like ruhkmar mount, draenor raid bosses mounts and rares as well.

If anything I'd like more consistency through a set number of items, having stuff like 1x shimmering wyrmling and nothing else gets a bit annoying after a while

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    IMO, everything not currently obtainable in game should be added to the BMAH. This includes Titles, making some sort of consumable item that gives you the title.

Some people who have old items would, of course, cry rarity, but who gives a damn if, over the course of an expansion, one random dude is lucky enough to be at the BMAH when that one random mount that nobody ever rides and is super rare pops on the AH and he rides it around for a month before it goes back to being just a part of a random collection?
    Titles??? No, leave my Immortal title alone.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    Black Proto-Drake..... mounted gated behind a totally ridiculous achievement (as confirmed by Blizz through their action of never implementing such an achievement again)
    If they do that, I demand TOC mounts, aq bug, all glad mounts.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mini Tyrael. I would reactivate my account and spend all my gold on it if I knew it was there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ability to buy titles perhaps?
    the Immortal, the Undying, Grand Crusader, Hand of A`dal, Champion of the Naruu

As we can buy mounts we cant obtain anymore ,why not titles?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Any pet/mount/piece of gear that has become unobtainable ingame, plus all of the TCG mounts/Pets/Tabards/Toys (I think a few are missing, I know some of them are on there). Plus, each purchase should come with a stack of Mohawk Grenades.

.Time-Lost Proto Drake
    .Kor'kron Juggernaut
    .All other TCG mounts
    .The other TCG pets

What do you want to see?

Would love the TCG mounts idea. 2 main reason, first ones obvious, i wanna get me a spectral tiger. second, i wanna see all them people on ebay who spent hunders of dollars and months looking for them then sell them for even more money to go "FUCK!" Troll it up Blizzard, troll it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kidneys. Tauren meat. And gnomes.
    lol

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Ability to buy titles perhaps?
    the Immortal, the Undying, Grand Crusader, Hand of A`dal, Champion of the Naruu

As we can buy mounts we cant obtain anymore ,why not titles?
    Because non-obtainable titles means you were there when the related content happened. Some things have to be exclusive. This is like the argument "why can't i be a prince/king/prime minister if i have enough gold?". The titles required a TEAM effort and that shouldn't be negated by future power creep on the content. I can agree with mounts currently non-obtainable to go to BMAH, but titles mean something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Because non-obtainable titles means you were there when the related content happened. Some things have to be exclusive. This is like the argument "why can't i be a prince/king/prime minister if i have enough gold?". The titles required a TEAM effort and that shouldn't be negated by future power creep on the content. I can agree with mounts currently non-obtainable to go to BMAH, but titles mean something more.
    Titles meant something when there were only a relative handful in the game. Look at this list of just the ones currently available: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Title.

With the exception of perhaps Scarab Lord, almost literally none of the titles are meaningful at this point, because they get lost in a jumble. Sort of the way mounts are no longer as special as they once were, because now every raid has to have a few, achievements grant them, you can create some with profs, world drops, etc.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    A new raid tier.
    Sorry to inform you, but if they would place that there, it would cost us a raid tier