Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Is it weird that I don't find her attractive at all?
    her tits look really weird and fake (yes I know they are fake) in that picture

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    her tits look really weird and fake (yes I know they are fake) in that picture
    the whole thing look fake.

Question whatever you take for granted.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think ill give mine to Bigzoman.

Ill give my best moderator award as a tie: Kerdoz and Jester Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I appreciate most anyone whole post a new thread.

Unless they are really bad threads.
    I like never make threads. My last one was 4 months ago. I would rather go for Quality than Quantity
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'd vote honorable mention for the Rolex watch guy.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Not me. I'm a rambler.

Bigzoman /10char
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with Connel as well. The guy's good at posting news and information threads without adding some kind of bias slant (or simply not adding anything at all like a certain Worgen) and what he posts often actually lead to civil discussions... Up until the usual suspects show up.

Though I guess honorable mentions can go to:
    -Hooked, because I'm still not sure if he's a real person or just an elaborately constructed character.

-Those posters with the Dreanei and Blood Elf avatars who keep kink shaming each other for the other's taste in fantasy races. Those silly debates often liven up train wreck threads

-Rolex guy. Never talk shit about his watches.

-And both the Jays, for somehow managing to have high post counts despite appearing to be always banned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    -Rolex guy. Never talk shit about his watches.

Never heard or seen this guy

Whats his name?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Never heard or seen this guy

Whats his name?
    I actually don't remember his username, but the guy opened up two different threads (First one got locked) to talk about how he fired some guy for, and I'm simplifying, talking shit about his Rolex watches. It was either some kind of odd troll, or some guy who wanted to offhandedly brag about his fancy(?) wrist watches. But it was the absurdity of it all that made that poster stand out for me.

I would have to vote for me so because of that you would have to vote for me as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Okay, for real now though. Xarim, cuz he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy and seems somewhat smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Blomster View Post
    Okay, for real now though. Xarim, cuz he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy and seems somewhat smart.
    All he talks about is his hatred of feminism, lol...also some questionable stuff regarding all the women he manages to pick up at the bar...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    All he talks about is his hatred of feminism, lol...also some questionable stuff regarding all the women he manages to pick up at the bar...
    I think it is his profile picture that gives him a certain positive aura.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Connal, because science news threads are the best.
    You mean the guy who links an article from the front page of Yahoo and then quotes the whole article and usually says nothing else? That is a good post? Hmm best poster? I mean I would say Tradewind cause at least he is funny for the most part and Rukentuts never came back after his last ban and Rich hardly ever posts anymore so yeah I guess Tradewind wins my seal of approval.

I think it is his profile picture that gives him a certain positive aura.
    I'm pretty sure his online persona is the result of him trying to live up to the reputation of his avatar. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    What happened to Reukentuts?
    Always liked him, myself. He got banned forever ago and barely posts anymore
    EDIT: looks like he's perma banned actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    You mean the guy who links an article from the front page of Yahoo and then quotes the whole article and usually says nothing else? That is a good post?
    Have you seen the threads in OT lately? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Have you seen the threads in OT lately? :P
    Nope, worse than usual? I mean it is kinda cyclical around here new fun people come in the older guys stop coming. I mean that is kinda why I have so few posts for someone who has been around here for 5 and a half years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Nope, worse than usual? I mean it is kinda cyclical around here new fun people come in the older guys stop coming. I mean that is kinda why I have so few posts for someone who has been around here for 5 and a half years.
    There is an awful lot of threads related to sex or relationships these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

There is an awful lot of threads related to sex or relationships these days.
    Honestly I don't mind those too much, I was referring to the MRA threads. Right at this very moment, things aren't too bad.