Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Vomit and spit it out, and call the cops.
    The fact that it came in labeled packaging would seem to hint that it isn't illegal to eat or sell it so you calling the cops would probably not do much.

Complain to the manager, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I would spit it out.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Does it taste good and does it come from anyone I personally know (or knew)? Kinda need to know before I can give an accurate answer.

Report it to the police, after I eat as much as I like (hey, if it tastes good, why not?)

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    How common are prion diseases?
    Enough to know that Mad Cow is prion, so is Kuru, considering they are the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Various doctors have experimented with human meat; profiling it's taste and such. Humans are said to be almost indistinguishable from slightly tough veal.

Call a lawyer and sue the crap out of whatever company sold Human meat...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    What would you do if during a meal you were eating meat then after looking at the packaging you discovered that it was Human meat not animal
    Enjoy it more.

well if it didnt taste bad, probably keep eating.

if cannibalism didnt cause diseases lol it'd be fine. as long as it tastes good and is healthy/humane killed or volunteered who cares.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-Bacon/page3

Basically, every meat eaters are cannibals... just accept it and eat yo mom already.

Ask for a side of fava beans with my meal. I've eaten a lot of weird stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    but the meat i eat is human? I mean babies are full of flavor and the older it gets the less likely i will try to eat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be impressed they made it look like chicken drumsticks and then simply carry on.
    Its meat, if it tasted crap it wouldve already been in the trash. Its a waste tossing good meat.

Then tell the first veghan I see (s)he's next.

Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    If it tasted good? Keep on eatin'
    This!

/10char

Deleted
    I hope you are all joking or you are all really fucked up in your head. Disgusting deluded cannibals.

I'd vomit it out instantly then sue the shit out of the server.

Call the police and consult my physician. Depending on who the joker was, beat him/her senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    it tasted like pork, im still hungry and already ate some, so fuck it, gonna keep eating
    people said it taste like chicken, are we that salty?

Question whatever you take for granted.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if cannibalism didnt cause diseases lol it'd be fine. as long as it tastes good and is healthy/humane killed or volunteered who cares.
    Depends on meals your "dear dish" enjoyed earlier. And Kuru was already mentioned, just another link for clarification: it's the brain, not the flesh.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/...cle/001379.htm