What am I going to do bore you with our back round, awesome raid team and always witty guild chat? How rainbows always shine out of our butts and unicorns dance in my yard and poop purple loot?

Lets face it, everyone is cleaning out their banks, making sure their toons are in a XP rested location and returning to the real world until legion.

Problem is, we don't want to go back to our real life, it's boring and in the real world I am not a sexy night elf who knows how to dance... yes my ears are a little pointy, but I am pretty sure that's hereditary.

The facts:

- ilvl isn't critical, we can gear peeps, min 700 though to show you at least have tanaan flight paths
- Raid time Wed/Thur 10pm - 1am ST
- Mostly one shotting 13/13H until we can convince 20 peeps to stay away from their real lives and come raid mythics.
- Recruiting over the next few weeks to fill the slots, then hitting Mythics
- Not hard core but we do review logs and expect you know that your hunter can't bubble hearth, as much as you would like to.
- We are here to stay, legion is 9+ months away and most of us need a continueing raid to justify staying away from our wives and kids.
- Khaz/dath server

Nuff said, pst me sator#1754, ill be happy to vouch or provide a stat dec for your wives that you must raid, even though the xpac is dead.

Fine print, Unicorns may or may not exist....