Transmog gear to buy now before prices skyrocket with the wardrobe in legion

Hello there,

We all know once the transmog wardrobe releases in legion, transmog gear is going to skyrocket in price and demand, so why not list some good items to buy now.

Some items I think will be worth getting now are definitely some of the rare BoE world drops that are also found in the savage yard like Teebo's sword and whatnot.

Another item to buy now would be the tabard of the lightbringer from the Shadowmourne questline rewards. Buying it now for 40k might be worth it since it will be a lot higher come legion.

Any other items you guys can think of?
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    I don't see why prices would go up, having it go account wide means less demand as there's no need to collect it on multiple characters. People keep thinking like this each time something goes account wide, but mounts, pets and toys have already proven that the prices will remain the same, or become cheaper.

There might be a price increase at the start of the expansion when sellers up the prices and new players who don't know how the WoW community works fall for their tricks, but after a couple of months it's going to drop down.

Didn't we have the same kind of thread before xmog was even put in?

"Oh (insert hideous low level item here) will totally skyrocket in value when xmog gets put in! Better buy five of them!"

The only item I can think of that'd fit this criteria would be the Battered Hilt, since you can exchange the sword for alternates on characters that can't equip swords and have those go account wide. I have the normal 2h sword, the 1h caster mace and the 2h agility mace on different characters right now just because I wanted them as mogs and I'm considering getting another Hilt to get the 1h sword, caster or agi doesn't matter really.

If there's other quest type items like this that fits I can't remember, but those would be the types of things to grab and do on different characters.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The only item I can think of that'd fit this criteria would be the Battered Hilt, since you can exchange the sword for alternates on characters that can't equip swords and have those go account wide. I have the normal 2h sword, the 1h caster mace and the 2h agility mace on different characters right now just because I wanted them as mogs and I'm considering getting another Hilt to get the 1h sword, caster or agi doesn't matter really.

If there's other quest type items like this that fits I can't remember, but those would be the types of things to grab and do on different characters.
    I believe Blizzard stated that when you complete a quest, ALL the rewards will be added to your wardrobe, regardless of which one you choose. I would assume the Battered Hilt quest will work like this, adding all the rewards to your wardrobe.

Found an image from Blizzcon:
    Last edited by T87; 2015-12-30 at 11:47 PM.

Insert [Chromatic Sword].
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple