Deleted

Red face Nervous guy, needs help.

Hai, I guess this belongs here not sure though feel free to move if wrong section.

Okay, not sure how to go about this, but I'll take a shot.
    So this started in elementary school when I was about what 13 years old, one day we were told that a new girl was gonna start in our class, so going forward to that day she started, in my opinion she was like super beautiful and instantly felt nervous and all that jazz, I assume most of you people here have had the same thing happen to you.

Every now and then I talked a bit with her and such, but I wasn't the prettiest boy in the class, and didn't have all the super expensive clothes and hottest brands and such, but that aside I had a "secret" crush on her for a very long time and I still do, whenever I see her walk around in the neighbourhood my heart still get's all warm and nervous again.

Now we're both 20 years old and we went to the same school / class for roughly 5 to 6 years, and then that was that, never really saw or spoke to her again. Until recently I've kinda gotten more mature and grown up. Now I don't know if this has been a mistake or not, but I could not stop thinking of her again, out of nowhere the same old thoughts I had 6 years back, just popped into my head again, and I really want to get back in touch and maybe ask her out or something in that regard. I'm still not the handsome people you see out there with full on sixpacks and superman muscles and I don't know if she prefer that over an average guy.

I'm a super nervous guy and doesn't really have the "biggest balls" to yolo and ask someone out or ask if they wanna get a cup of coffee or whatever is popular these days, I don't know how to approache it, do you guys have any tips or something that can maybe help me a long?

I know this is kind of cliche maybe even a bit creepy, but recently I sent her a kind of "christmas / new years gift" it was a bouqet of 30-50 red roses or so, with a lovely card kind of describing stuff that I felt back then and now. However I'm not sure if she realized what I mean, however she seemed really happy and flattered about it. One last thing is I do not know if she has a boyfriend or someone she really likes, and I'm afraid to be that kind of person that starts with super diggy questions right off the bat, of just getting a small conversasion going again with her.

Any form of help would be really appriciated, if I didn't describe anything correctly or if you have any questions please please ask and I will answer. I'm heart broken to know, cause she's gotten out of 2 really long lasting relationships recently. I guess you can kind of compare it to How I met your mother show with Ted and that girl Maggie.

Thanks!

Just ask her out, either she says yes or she says no, at least you will know.

Tip: don't say you're 20 and "mature" and "grown up" in the same sentence.

Next tip: just ask her out for a cup of coffee. It's not "yolo" - it's just a freaking question. You're making it way more of a deal than it is, and she would likely agree.

Man up, get it done. Ask. Even if she says "no thanks" you're in the same boat you're in right now. 30-50 red roses? Comparing your life with tv shows? Dude, no offense but you're all drama. And you're posting on a video game forum. I'm here to help. Ask, get it done. Move on, relax and it's not that big of a deal. Trust me, ten years from now you'll laugh at what you did at 20.

If you sent her THIRTY TO FIFTY red roses, she knows exactly what you mean. If she kind of brushed it off, it probably means she isn't all that interested. You could continue to keep your feelings bottled up and hope one day she comes to you and confesses her long smoldering love for you, or you could ask her out for a cup of coffee and get your answer.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    I think if you sent her a boquet of roses with a card explaining your feelings she should have caught on that you're interested. And if she didn't think it was creepy (which honestly is a risk going straight for a boquet and a love letter) then that's good. So just ask her out. You've already done something that takes a lot more "balls" then asking her out for coffee.

EDIT: Of course if her response to the roses was just an "aaw thanks," then maybe she's not interested. But still worth a shot. She didn't throw them in your face at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you know where to send the flowers? Sounds stalkerish

Deleted
    just DO IT

From what you wrote she sounded happy to get the flowers so ask her out.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always the chloroform route

Well dude, from someone who overcame that shyness problem, here's some advice, and I'll give you a tldr at the end

You don't need to have a 6 pack or have tons of muscle to get any girl. I've seen the most beautiful women with goofy looking guys, and that's because of the guys personality. You don't have to be perfect to get the babe's man. Women love confidence (not cockiness!!!!!! That's a no no) and a good laugh. That being said, it's extremely important to be yourself, you'll feel a lot more relaxed and being relaxed around the 10s is very important (trust me, it's make or break)

Tldr; Relax, have faith in yourself, be confident (not cocky), be yourself, and most importantly, just Reelaxxx. There are a few billion women in the world, You Have OPTIONS. Oh, and be clean, shower shave and smell good

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.