Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can I report this guys threads for being problematic trollbait threads without getting infracted?
    Last edited by Radaney; 2015-12-31 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Glimmer View Post
    Oh yeah, maybe tell guys like Illidan, too. Oh wait, he can dress however he wants, because he is a man.
    He is a video game character. He has no choice. It is the artists decision. You seem to think that these video game characters are real people. Odd.

Deleted
    Oh wait, look at all the other warlords

http://imgur.com/Zg6M1ii

look at kargath
    gee, I hope someone got fired for showing him off in this unrealistic armor
    I mean what would kargath do if an arrow hit him in the chest or in the stomach
    that nobody thought about covering up his body with some practical armor
    like they did with sylvanas...

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Can I report this guys threads for being problematic trollbait threads without getting infracted?
    Nop. Chances are you and me are going to get infracted for "derailing the thread"

Oh you will always be
    Doing it for free
    Oh you will never be
    Compensated monetarily
    Mod on MMO-C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    He is a video game character. He has no choice. It is the artists decision. You seem to think that these video game characters are real people. Odd.
    So is Sylvanas...

????

Do you get it?

The argument people are using for Sylvanas getting covered up is "this is unrealistic armor, she leaves her belly exposed"
    Yet this same reasoning doesn't apply to other characters that leave their bellies exposed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, maybe tell guys like Illidan, too. Oh wait, he can dress however he wants, because he is a man.
    I just farted

Discuss
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

If we don't whine about content drought we make up some nonsense shit like sexism in video games? Cool!

Deleted
    8/10 because you gave away your true nature the other day when you made the star wars thread

should have made a new account for this gem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Go troll somewhere else I already told you why.
    Yeah and it made no sense. An agile orc warrior can still be pierced by an arrow, no matter how strong he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Nop. Chances are you and me are going to get infracted for "derailing the thread"

Oh you will always be
    Doing it for free
    Oh you will never be
    Compensated monetarily
    Mod on MMO-C
    I will happily be a non monetarily compensated MMO-C moderator if I can delete threads like these. I will do it for years in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they covered up Sylvanas belly, it made me feel sick. Here is this strong, sexy, female hero, and for some reason, they feel the need to change her design. It's like they want to send the message that women need to cover up, and aren't allowed to show skin. This is extremely patronizing and it's treating women like children.

Women shouldn't be discouraged from dressing however they want.
    That has nothing to do about sexism, if you think so, there's about 20-30 armor sets that makes you look like you're wearing a god damn plated bikini. Thought you would have whined and complained about her not wearing that much armor. This is so backwards.

And no, women shouldn't be discouraged from dressing however they want, but they shouldn't be encouraged to read your comment either. You are basically now telling that a pixilated character with a little to none unscripted AI, that she can just wear what she wants?

Heck, the whole bikini armor thing, even I as a guy find it a little dumb.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    So is Sylvanas...

????

Do you get it?

The argument people are using for Sylvanas getting covered up is "this is unrealistic armor, she leaves her belly exposed"
    Yet this same reasoning doesn't apply to other characters that leave their bellies exposed?
    How about you go back a few posts and read 2 reasons.

EDIT Oh you finaly responded but only to one reason orcs tend not to care
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

It was my understanding that they covered her up so that people wouldn't whine about her being sexually objectified.

Yeah, it's some screwed up pandering to sex negative blow hards, but seriously, Blizzard is all about pandering to it's fan base and they've misidentified their fanbase for the past five years so this isn't a surprising turn of events.

Deleted
    Give me one reason why Sylvanas can't have her belly exposed, but other characters can.
    One single logical reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will happily be a non monetarily compensated MMO-C moderator if I can delete threads like these. I will do it for years in fact.
    That is where I miss being a moderator at times, but remember, you can always report the threads, really. Let the mods do their job and don't discuss it too much.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You couldn't though. See, these threads generate traffic. Traffic is money. Why else on earth they'd allow threads like these otherwise?

So is Sylvanas...

????

Do you get it?

It doesn't matter because its a video game. Your trolling has no power here.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me one reason why Sylvanas can't have her belly exposed, but other characters can.
    One single logical reason.
    She got cold and didn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is where I miss being a moderator at times, but remember, you can always report the threads, really. Let the mods do their job and don't discuss it too much.
    But they aren't / are afk. And I could and am not afk! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Women shouldn't be discouraged from dressing however they want.
    Sylvanas isn't a woman. She's a character in a video game.

She doesn't have feelings, she doesn't have 'desires'; she doesn't make choices. The choices are made by the people who create the story/artwork. If they decide to put her in a fucking robe, it's not "oppressing" her, because she isn't real. She doesn't exist. She isn't being told she has to dress a certain way - she is not cognizant of her appearance.

I can't help but feel that you miss the point entirely here; that's probably on purpose. I'm assuming you did this to mock the very real issue of women being expected to dress or act in a certain way.

Shameful.