Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Glimmer View Post
    So is Sylvanas...

????

Do you get it?

The argument people are using for Sylvanas getting covered up is "this is unrealistic armor, she leaves her belly exposed"
    Yet this same reasoning doesn't apply to other characters that leave their bellies exposed?
    Well shes also rotting. Maybe it started turning black. Also you dont know how she wants to dress. You just assume she wants to be half naked.

Deleted
    let's defuse that 'logic'

when Sylvanas was half naked it was sexist (uh-oh)
    now that they dressed her up it's still sexist because they took away a fictional character's right to dress how they want to?

I summon thee, Darsithis, sweep your wet flipper through this thread so that it may be reborn, in a locked state and harmony!
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-12-31 at 07:46 AM.

We live in crazy times. Especially now in this age where everyone has an opinion and a voice, and now with the internet ... a lot of times it really makes you wonder what orifices people are pulling their thoughts and ideas from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me one reason why Sylvanas can't have her belly exposed, but other characters can.
    One single logical reason.
    Hmm... Don't need a reason, it's an armor. Varian has full armor too? Mostly all the stupid male characters doesn't have full armor.

But sure, I'll bite.

Her body is slowly rotting, only some blows can ruin her last vessel of her own flesh.
    The bikini armor doesn't protect you that well against demons.
    Boobs doesn't hypnotized everyone.
    The bikini has become a little outdated.

She wore a robe once, you know? You've not commented on that, or is that sexism too for she changed from her robe to a bikini armor?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, just ignore it. OP is looking for attention:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-sexist-toys?

Everything is sexist basically. It won't be long before atoms are sexist too, then they can disappear.

It makes sense to cover Sylvanas' belly, she's going to fight the Legion, not a horndog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    when Sylvanas was half naked it was sexist (uh-oh)
    I don't think so. I think a woman can dress however she wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Boobs doesn't hypnotized everyone.
    Citation needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossandran View Post
    Citation needed.
    Citation not needed we are just making everything up as we go!
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heaven forbid a woman has the ability to choose her wardrobe...

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post

Everything is sexist basically. It won't be long before atoms are sexist too, then they can disappear.

It makes sense to cover Sylvanas' belly, she's going to fight the Legion, not a horndog.
    Lol, 61 pages on that thread. Wrong or right, that was some quality trolling there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Lol, 61 pages on that thread. Wrong or right, that was some quality trolling there.
    Oh man its amazing isnt it give it a read if your ever bored.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me one reason why Sylvanas can't have her belly exposed, but other characters can.
    One single logical reason.
    Because Varian is a sexual predator and she didn't want to risk him raping her with his eyes.

This is a race issue, not a gender issue. Only orcs can expose bellies. Undead high elves must wear shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post

OP kept on even though proven wrong in that thread too. Reported that one as well.

Yes, a woman can. A batch of pixels and coding can't. You don't have the Queen of the Forsaken telling people to wait outside while she picks up a new outfit. Even at that matter, I doubt she cares. Her body is dead, it is just a vessel.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    can we stop looking at sexism everyone fucking minute? i also liked her previous 8 years old looking but come on.

Deleted
    No, it is only sexist when there are many examples in the game industry of warrior men looking combat-ready and women looking sex-ready. Which is why they changed Sylvanas model to something that, which even if you dont think is sexist, is much less stupid in combat. Now, both orc women and men head into combat without much armor, that is just their culture. That is fine, because there is context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossandran View Post
    Citation needed.
    Well, boobs doesn't hypnotize everyone. There are many kinds in this world, looking at other things.

Oh yeah, maybe tell guys like Illidan, too. Oh wait, he can dress however he wants, because he is a man.

Maybe they are just dumb and Sylvanis is the only smart one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait... This is the mindfuck...

.... So, is it sexism that she is using her old female body to hide her current female state of being a Banshee? Thought all this sexism discussion is about people not being able to be who they are, you are looking at a Banshee in a costume basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    OP kept on even though proven wrong in that thread too. Reported that one as well.
    Hahaha do you still report? Jeez man, it's a 61 page thread and it's plastered all over the front page, do you think it needs reporting?