Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't know. I thought they were, or did?
    No, anon did for like a day, then they realized their actions were harming the consumer more than the company, so they stopped. There was one later where i think credit card information was taken or something, I dont remember the exact crime, but apparently the investigation found an image of the guy faux mask somewhere. I think the official story says anon did it, but many are skeptical and think anon is the scapegoat in this case. If I ever had plans to do something nefarious, having a scapegoat is a dream come true.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

I'm kinda surprised how quickly anonymous was high jacked from neo nazi's.

Not sad mind you just surprised at how quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He completely lost me at "one fag hangs himself"
    He was doing rather well until that point, wasn't he? I was a bit disappointed, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Pretty sure whomever posted the text in the OP also falls under the category of an online whining campaign.

As for bigotry needing to be 'purged', that is a no brainer. Question just remains how to achieve it. Education and a lot of Hollywood movies probably are the safest bet.
    I'm not entirely sure people know what bigotry is anymore to be honest. Its become the new leftist buzz word after they over used racist.

big·ot·ry
    ˈbiɡətrē/
    noun
    intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"

I don't think you understand the word but the sheer irony of it is just delicious to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Do "SJW's" exist in real life? Has anyone ever met one? If so did you or anyone else actually take them seriously or were they just kinda laughed at?
    I work with someone who says they are a SJW and does so proudly and hardly anyone likes him. It's funny to because he "fights for women's rights" yet is very controlling of his girlfriend and talks down to other women. Also tried to get me fired once because he overheard that I supported gamergate -_-.
    The thing I worry about is I work with some children that can get really nasty depression and if he ever goes off on one of his white people are the source of all evil kinda rants in front of them I'm gonna have a hell of a time and tons of paperwork because we'll probably go on suicide watch for them.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Good thing I'm not talking about opinions but facts then:

Not all black people are bad. Fact.
    Not all foreigners are bad. Fact.
    Homosexuality isn't bad. Fact.

Getting rid of prejudiced opinions is a matter of safe-guarding reality from feverly and destructive fears.
    Not all are good either...

What is the point you are trying to make? You are so afraid of those you are bigoted against you are in turn destructive.

Black people cause more crime. That is a fact only by accepting that can you start searching for the root causes. I believe poverty and poor role models along with broken families are to blame.

Foreigners.. is a weird way to put it are you talking about immigrants or tourists?

Homosexuality is benign from my perspective. It is a mental disorder but beyond decreased reproduction rates it isn't a boom or a hindrance to society and should it ever be cured there isn't a pressing need to cure some afflicted with it.

Should note I am only referring to it in disease terms because I do not belief it to be a choice. I do not wish to offend I know the terms are a bit clunky but i'm not sure what other ones to use.

Nothing is entirely good nor evil. There must be balance in all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Is this the same Anonymous that is taking down ISIS and Playstation Network?
    Anonymous is in its loosest term practically anybody who ever posted on 4chan. So sure, it's the same Anonymous.

If he's part of any hacking group actually doing things? Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why are they taking students seriously? Nobody has ever taken students seriously, they've always been a bunch of unwashed numbnuts, eating baked beans straight out of the can, who think they are the first people to have discovered Marx and put up a Che poster on their wall.
    So much this, i been to Uni and you just grow out of it. Im not sure why anyone would take any of us serious at that age. Case in point Ayn Rand books, used to be the bible to me lol. Then i grew up, had kids, that stuff doesent work. Thankfully i lived most of my life in Canada and South Korea, i never met a JSW once face to face. So its either an european/usa thing or an internet thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree with the OP article. Even though the article is hypocritical in itself (stop bullying people but let me say to you that you should eat shit and die), he/she has a lot of points. It's just sad that by denouncing SJW, he/she does the behavior denounced.

I feel sad that most won't take the time to understand the meaning of the article - as the comments gives as a fact.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Bawww, poor little bigots don't want to be called out for the piece of shit they are when they do and say the things that pieces of shit do and say.

*plays a tiny violin for the shitbags*

I guess their only recourse its to vote Republican. That should secure their freedumbs

[Infracted]
    You do realize that this attitude is partially why SJWs are viewed negatively, and not taken seriously

It's funny to watch the few SJWs in this thread all do the exact same thing.

Ignore what the OP is saying and then say, "Well whining about SJWs is what SJWs do!" or "hurrr complaining about people complaining."

It's such a lazy and obvious cop out to avoid people pointing out how authoritarian and toxic they are that It's incredibly fun to watch them all march out and say the exact same thing.

By the way, if you're wondering why the OP comes off so abrasive, and why the word fag gets used, it's because that was initially posted on 4chan. Never stop loving fools freaking out over chanculture colloquialisms.

Also it wasn't posted as "from" the "group" Anonymous. It was just a random posting on 4chan.

Just some info that the OP didn't include or didn't know.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-12-31 at 11:15 PM.

Homophobe doesn't like social justice movements.

More news at 11.
    Probably used the phrase to illustrate his point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for the anti pc crowd. You got the fedora kings with ya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    This forum won't be able to handle that much truth at one time . This place is a far left sjw haven
    It really isn't. And I am kinda glad it isn't. Left doesn't mean SJW at all.

The problem with things like this is I have to idea who it's meant to criticize so I don't know if it's a fair criticism. Who are these "SJWs"? I can't think of anyone who professes to believe in all the things that the original post claims, so it strikes me as a straw man. For example (paraphrasing):

"You support rights for gays but are against rights for straights!" -This certainly would be hypocritical if anyone did believe it, but who does exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Do "SJW's" exist in real life? Has anyone ever met one? If so did you or anyone else actually take them seriously or were they just kinda laughed at?
    Yes, I've met some. Some of my friends fall into this category. They aren't taken seriously by peers, but they are taken seriously by authority, usually under the threat of a tarnished image.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    It really isn't. And I am kinda glad it isn't. Left doesn't mean SJW at all.
    Thank you. Kind of tired of this conflation. I consider myself a radical leftist but this SJW bullshit is just beyond insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yes, I've met some. Some of my friends fall into this category. They aren't taken seriously by peers, but they are taken seriously by authority, usually under the threat of a tarnished image.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you elaborate about what they believed? I'm trying to decide if the description in the original post is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He completely lost me at "one fag hangs himself"
    I took his use of the word as bitterly ironic and not indicative of his own views. This is an anonymous letter so this person could have some writing background, and one literary device writers use is charged words to indicate in this case not only who hung themselves but why. Very subtle but always possible.

Could also have been his frustration reaching critical mass there, pretty easy to see his paragraphs get more bitter as they went on. The flat bleakness of his final sentence tells me he was pretty much drained at that point, for some people it takes most of what they've got to finally spew all that stuff out of them and they're empty and drained afterwards.

Or maybe he really hates the gays and that's his favorite word in the world, who knows. No reason to discount what he said because of one word or his potential reasons for using it, that's for sure.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Yeah sorry I'm not reading that verbal vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah sorry I'm not reading that verbal vomit.
    But you'll read mmo-champ jibber jabber.. Mmk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!