Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Walking dead when lee dies, Red Dead Redemption, The Witcher 3 bad ending.
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2016-01-06 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Last episode of the walking dead 1

Quote Originally Posted by imothep00 View Post
    Metal gear solid 1 : Sniper wolf fight ending
    Am I the only one who thought this, among many other "sad" scenes in MGS, felt cheesy/cringy/tacked on? MGS4's ending felt a lot more relatable compared to the mishmash of whiny poems that was MGS1.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I can't really remember any game that's made me cry, although I'll give you Walking Dead's came close, heh.

But one that surprisingly made me emotional sad/surprised was Tales from the Borderlands... specifically...

I'm not at all like you Jack!

No, you're *way* worse then me. How many people were on that station you just destroyed ? You've killed way more people then I ever have. Its all a matter of perception.

Or something to that effect. Especially in a game thats often comical like Borderlands, its easy to lose track of the humanity of what your character is actually doing... and finding any comparison to a psychopath like Jack really made me reflect a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    None.............
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Banner Saga: Rook's heroic sacrifice for his daughter. I saw it coming but damn, try telling me you wouldn't do the same.
    Shadow of the Colossus: The ending.
    Walking Dead 2: When Luke dies and everything goes to hell from there on out.
    Xenoblade Chronicles: Everything after the two hour mark.
    Pokemon Black & White: N's farewell.
    Pokemon ORAS: May's "come back for me" moment right before the climax, May's night out during the epilogue and the date at Mossdeep postgame. All of Delta Episode.
    Pokemon XY: Professor's Sycamore's inscription.

Just finished "Life is Strange," and while there were sad moments throughout the whole game, the ending I chose was really sad.

I can tear up with movies, or even books, but hasn't happened with video games yet.

Two games got close though, Mass Effect Mordin Solus death, and a certain event on Final Fantasy VII.

considering that I've been known to get emotional over commercials? list of games that made me cry at least at some point is going to be a pretty darn long one, so I'll go with most recent one instead

Transistor.

I was getting sadder and sadder as I was uncovering more and more of the memories and backstory.. so by the time I got to the ending, I was pretty primed, and yeah, it kinda gutted me a bit. tears were shed.

incidentally Logan Cunningham is an voice acting treasure and needs to be hired more, by more people. dude is ridiculously good.