Deleted

Balance Power Tracker replacement? (boomkin)

Hey,
    I've been playing resto druid for a month now but I think I need to learn an OS incase others wish to heal. I was watching a video by MCGamerCZ on youtube (can't link as i've only just signed up) and really enjoyed the tracker the person was using. I was wondering if there were anything similar to BalancePowerTracker as it seems to be outdated. I really like the fact it tells you where you'll be if you casted a spell.

Also, any useful weak aura threads would be appreciated too!

Thanks.

BalancePowerTracker is outdated but works just fine. I am using it currently on my boomkin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    BalancePowerTracker is outdated but works just fine. I am using it currently on my boomkin.
    ah really, i was reading the comments and assumed it wasn't working. sorry!

I use weakauras and this guy's bar setup: https://youtu.be/iVqeenoF70Y

He was nice enough to do an import link the you can find on the youtube page. Install the weakauras mod, and then copy/paste the code into the import section of the mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suggest using the WA2 strings written by Lapee and Cyous. Really convenient.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

The Lapee and Cyous WA2 strings mentioned by Sunfyre work quite well, I've been using those for awhile now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use elv ui you can also write a separate string so elv ui tracks it in your health bar.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Balance Power Tracker is dated but as others said still does work fine. I personally use it myself.

Another alternative that is similar is what xtramuscle says about Elvui. You can turn on your portrait frame the Class bar and that will track your Eclipse state. There should also be an option to detach this from the portrait frame itself so you can move it elsewhere on your screen like you would with BPT.

Final option is this WA that was also mentioned above by Sunfyre. I believe this is dated as well in terms of tracking trinkets. Personally I'm not a huge fan of this because it's quite large and has a lot going on tracking DoTs, trinket procs, other buffs, etc. I prefer just the BPT bar myself.

These are probably all of your best options!

What I really I like about the BPT is that is shows at what exact place of the bar you are going to be when your casts ends, making it easy to judge which instant(if at all) I should use next.

I use these https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Qn1xiH1pCeptoe
    I found them here on MMO, but not sure who made them. Who ever made it I am thankfully :P