Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Similar to hitting your toe on furniture, i practice Karate and we have this front kick where our toes are bent backwards. Since i dont that much flexibilitg, i do the kick regularly and when they hit a closed fist or harm it hurts like hell.

Other than that, getting hit on the marbles.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I had a back surgery and the doctor accidentally cut into my spine and my spine fluid leaked out, you have no idea the pain I was in for days for the spinal fluid to come back, I was on the highest doze of morphine that you can get and I was still dying, I wanted to kill myself multiple times, it was FAR worse pain than I have ever been in before, breaking bones was NOTHING compared to this, I could feel every organ and every movement I made, One night I asked the nurse if I could get more morphine and she had to phone the doctor to ask him if I could have more and he said absolutely not and it would kill me if I had anymore.
    The headaches where so fucking painful as well.
    I have broken bones after this and that is nothing compared to the pain.

George Clooney had this happen do him aswell and he also said he wanted to kill himself.
    Last edited by Torched; 2016-01-03 at 04:09 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching my wife give birth Felt like I was feeling her pain when she was screaming bloody murder through the entire ward as it was coming out. 48.5 hour labour and 2.5 hours of pushing and then cutting her pussy and using forceps was terrifying to even just watch!
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stepping on Lego

really fucking hurts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    When I had a back surgery and the doctor accidentally cut into my spine and my spine fluid leaked out, you have no idea the pain I was in for days for the spinal fluid to come back, I was on the highest doze of morphine that you can get and I was still dying, I wanted to kill myself multiple times, it was FAR worse pain than I have ever been in before, breaking bones was NOTHING compared to this, I could feel every organ and every movement I made, One night I asked the nurse if I could get more morphine and she had to phone the doctor to ask him if I could have more and he said absolutely not and it would kill me if I had anymore.

George Clooney had this happen do him aswell and I also said he wanted to kill himself.
    You probably won the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had a similar thread before, but it was "the most painful thing in your life". Here, as I understand, we are talking about taking an action that resulted in a lot of pain, right? If so, there are two things I will list.

The most emotionally painful thing I've done: Holding my parrot in my hands as he was dying. I cannot even attempt to describe what I felt...

The most physically painful thing I've done: Flying into a very thick nettle bush on a bicycle at a very high speed. My reaction was roughly this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I died.

//10 char
    So there is afterlife after all... Did you end up in heaven or hell?
    Last edited by May90; 2016-01-03 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

George Clooney had this happen do him aswell and I also said he wanted to kill himself.
    Yea... You got me beat!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Labor and delivery (childbirth).
    I am going to have to go with this, it was pretty drawn out as well for my part.

I tried to kill myself. Swallowed a shit load of vicodin.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampfeber View Post
    I am going to have to go with this, it was pretty drawn out as well for my part.
    You still lost to spinal fluid guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    You still lost to spinal fluid guy.
    I didn't realize this was a competition?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampfeber View Post
    I didn't realize this was a competition?
    Thats probably why you lost.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loosing my father at 17 and being forced to give up my parental rights to my daughter at the age of 26. She now a year older than I was when I had to give her up. Funny thing about time though, it does seem to heal some wounds. We recently talked before Thanksgiving and we are now build up a relationship with one another. Hopefully in the coming years will be able to make up some ground that her mother took away from us. She seems hopeful, so I am going to go with that for now.

I was a good father is a very shitting marriage, the amount of garbage my ex put both of us through was just a horrid experience to endure. It hit me so hard when I signed the papers that shortly after, I left the state and her behind to live what normal of life my daughter could without all the yelling and screaming and fighting her mother felt to need to get into with me. I feel for all those people that end up with children in very crappy situations. many try to do the right things and get taken advantaged of and stepped on all over the place, especially when they are think of people other than their own selves in the process.

I have always thought of myself as a person that carried themselves well, but when you have a 5 or 6 year old, you literally melt like butter when you look into their eyes and wonder what are the right things to do in the situation that you find yourselves in and did not asked to be in it.

After all this the back surgery that I had (because some idiot did not pay attention to where he was going one morning) some 28 years ago now pales in comparison to the level of heartache I felt leaving my daughter behind. I walk like duck these day and I sport about half a spine, but the pain I have now is nothing compare to that I felt when my heart got ripped apart.
    Last edited by Apexis; 2016-01-03 at 06:02 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Getting my Norplant removed because of pregnancy.

They literally had to rip my nerves out to remove it under this pretense and I have severe permanent nerve damage across half of my body as a result.

The pain was unbearable, easily 10-20 times worse that labor and delivery of any of my children... I had to be fastened to a table and kept awake (no drugs to dull the pain and no going under >.< ) so that they can know if there was any sort response damage or whatever from tearing at my arm.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Watching my wife give birth Felt like I was feeling her pain when she was screaming bloody murder through the entire ward as it was coming out. 48.5 hour labour and 2.5 hours of pushing and then cutting her pussy and using forceps was terrifying to even just watch!
    My older sister went through labor recently. I think that it might take the cake for pain.

I didn't know that a baby could tear their asshole.

I've experienced some shit, but that spinal fluid story would probably put me on suicide watch. It would be funny to be tirtured after that.

Like.. Oh you cut my finger off ? That sucks but that's still only a 2 on a scale of worse pain I've ever felt. Skinning me alive? Hahaha...5

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Gonna head out of this thread. I don't know whether to feel grateful or depressed as shit.

Good luck to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

Jesus Christ, why not just have them put you into am edical coma if you were in that much pain? Better to be unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Getting my Norplant removed because of pregnancy.

They literally had to rip my nerves out to remove it under this pretense and I have severe permanent nerve damage across half of my body as a result.

The pain was unbearable, easily 10-20 times worse that labor and delivery of any of my children... I had to be fastened to a table and kept awake (no drugs to dull the pain and no going under >.< ) so that they can know if there was any sort response damage or whatever from tearing at my arm.
    What the actual fuck. That sounds highly questionable in a lot of damn ways. I hope you were able to pursue legal action, because that sounds very illegal. Or at least some serious medical malpractice.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2016-01-03 at 06:23 AM.

Physical pain or emotional pain?

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    passing a kidney stone the size of a quarter. end thread/
    Mine wasn't the size of a quarter, but I heard the "tink" when it hit the toilet. Happiest day of my life. Easily the most painful thing I've been through. The passing isn't so bad, really. It's the journey from kidney to bladder that really fucked me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

I can't remember the exact amount of pain, but I wrecked my old push scooter as a kid, took a turn too sharp and rolled into a gravel driveway, banging myself up pretty badly all over, was only in shorts and a tanktop at the time. Or the time my hand got crushed inside a car door after my cousin slammed the door shut on me. Or the wonderful time my uncle accidentally cracked me upside the head with a baseball bat of the aluminum kind. That was fun.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."