Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quitting my job.

Deleted
    wether to hang myself each day or not.

Choosing my profession. Second and third runners up was the decision to leave a long-term relationship, which turned out to be the right one, and where to go to law school.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether to go to college like the rest of my friends or join the military. The hardest thing was ignoring the stigma that only stupid people serve. Glad I did cause my career path makes more money than any of my friends and I don't even have to pay for school haha

To leave all of my friends and family behind and move halfway across the country to North Dakota for a job opportunity. It's been 6 months so far and they've been the best and worst 6 months of my life yet. I'm Not a fan of North Dakota at all and I'm thinking my next move is to the Portland or Seattle areas in another 6 months.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cake or pie. I can tell you that pie won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether to have spinal surgery and risk paralysis or death. Was 14 at the time.

Which brand/flavor of potato chips I'm going to get when I go grocery shopping. I just...stand there staring at the rows of them like a dumbass for 5 minutes. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-01-03 at 07:17 PM.

I suppose demanding from my mother that she divorced my psycho father, or id move off far away. It worked though and she needed the push to have a far better life

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    When I was 16, I was faced with a choice between two girls - one that I had been actively pursuing and another that was mainly just a friend but our mutual attraction grew out organically.

While I generally don't live in regret over past choices, that one sticks out to me because I still feel to this day, almost ten years later, that I made the wrong decision.

However, I'm currently happier than I've ever been, engaged to (another) woman so whatever COULD have happened doesn't matter. But I still think about that decision sometimes.
    Hey Ixuzcc, I'll recommend a movie to you: "Mr. Nobody". I think you will relate and find it quite enjoyable

I think leaving military service. I loved being a soldier, but the future I wanted did not facilitate being a lifetime soldier. I'm happy now, but damn. Adjusting to normal life isn't easy.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Seeking help for my hypochondria. I've never felt so weak and exposed in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smooth or chunky peanut butter?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    alliance or horde

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    I think leaving military service. I loved being a soldier, but the future I wanted did not facilitate being a lifetime soldier. I'm happy now, but damn. Adjusting to normal life isn't easy.
    you're a real life solid snake

Leaving my job after 15 years, and then figuring out my next move after the place I was renting got foreclosed on.

my most difficult and so far most important decision in my life was droping the good job i had in surveying office in favour of uncertain job as manager in production company - worked 200 % well for my making much more money for much lighter work now but it was very hard decision to abandon some sort of "safety" of job i had for few years after univeristy

10+ Year Old Account
    Not acting out on opportunities at the times they were presented to me since 1998. I've been slowly clawing myself out of a deep hole since.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Moving Overseas/3000km away from everyone I knew.
    Story of my life, but tbh i didnt see moving away from everything and everyone as hard, was a huge adventure and rather thrilling.

Hardest decision always comes with breaking up with someone you care for, but see that is going no where. Hurting them that way is so fucking painful, but its better than letting it go no where.