<Why No Love> is a Semi-Hardcore & friendly 18+ mature guild with a focused raiding group, dedicated to Heroic and Mythic clears throughout WoD, while making it possible to have a life outside of WoW.

A R C H I M O N D E__M Y T H I C__K I L L__V I D E O :
youtube.com/watch?v=9LkvevYREBM

Current progress:
Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic

Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic

Our wowprogress: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/agamaggan/Why+no+love

Execution: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/248/latest/#metric=execution

Rankings: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/4515/latest/#boss=0

We are currently looking for the following classes, but any player that outperforms our current raiders will be considered:

TANK:
N/A

RANGED
N/A

MELEE
N/A

HEALER
Disc+Holy priest

We are always considering any exceptional, skilled and focused raider, who can outperform our current raiders. If you perform better than our players, you will take their spot.

Raid-schedule:

- Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00
- Thursdays: 19:45 - 23:00
- Mondays: 19:45 - 23:00

- Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 (only during the first week(s) of progression.)

What Why No Love requires from you:

- Ability to raid 80% of the raid-days.
- Skill and understanding for encounters. Not failing to the same mechanics over and over.
- You are mature and respect the guild. We don't tolerate drama. Period.
- You are competitive, and working hard to get your raidspot.
- You are prepared for raids; We offer some consumables and repairs - but we demand that you bring potions, flasks and read up on mechanics/encounters before the raid. No exceptions!
- You attend on farm-content.
- You understand that WoW is a team-game, and you prioritize the guild progress above your own personal epeen.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You can think for yourself on encounters, and don't require the raidleader to call out everything.
- Creativity is a huge plus; if you have ideas, don't hesitate to share them. We value players who can and wants to strengthen the raid!

What you can expect from Why No Love:

- Experiencing the hardest encounters this game has to offer - while having a life outside of WoW.
- A very social environment; Annual guildmeet for the members to get together, Social Raids for alts etc.
- A guild that understands that not everything in this life is game-related.
- Serious, fun and fair officers.
- You get raidspots determined from your performance. You will never be forced to sit out, if you outperform someone in the raid.
- Fair lootcouncil: Yes - Trials will be given loot if they prove their worth.

If you think you have what it takes to join the WNL ranks, feel free to contact Frannern#2892 or our guildmaster Folkan: Petersen#2759