Thread: Refugee Hate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    And if you live in Finland, you don't even know what's misery. "Trip"? Really?
    It is a trip. Going from spot A to B is a trip. How does living in Finland make one unable to know what is misery?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I do not fear or hate refugees. I just don't support providing government assistance to individuals that are unlikely to be a net positive for the country. If private citizens are willing to sponsor and pay for refugees, I'm happy to have them here, I just would not like to see a policy of government spending for it undertaken.
    Government aid being contingent on the individuals value to the country sounds p. shitty.

Deleted
    in sweden these mother fuckers refugees have Iphone 6s + cars + plasma TVs + expensive clothes and they are sucking my this country´s Money by Crying every damn month asking for more social help and economi´s help
    every idiot of then can get every month alomost 320 euro to just drive with his car to school but they just use one car and drive togther and that cost no more then 200 euro per son . now this if every car with 5 persons X 320 euro but they just pay 200 fucking euro
    its just a small example
    send them all back to their homeland they belive in god so he will bless them and help them , we are veru tired of helping then when almost 25 % of them and terrorists

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solitude View Post
    in sweden these mother fuckers refugees have Iphone 6s + cars + plasma TVs + expensive clothes and they are sucking my this country´s Money by Crying every damn month asking for more social help and economi´s help
    every idiot of then can get every month alomost 320 euro to just drive with his car to school but they just use one car and drive togther and that cost no more then 200 euro per son . now this if every car with 5 persons X 320 euro but they just pay 200 fucking euro
    its just a small example
    send them all back to their homeland they belive in god so he will bless them and help them , we are veru tired of helping then when almost 25 % of them and terrorists

Seriously, 5/5, made my day.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is always this ancient song coming to my mind when I read "foreigner hate" anything.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Hey, I don't hate refugees, I just don't want them to be in Europe. That's about it.

Deleted
    most people don't hate the refugees

it's just that some of us understand that it is economically and socially unwise and would rather see all that juicy welfare being spent on your nation's own citizens in need

as long as there is a single homeless person in your country, you are choosing foreigners over your own countrymen effectively and that strikes me as what it ultimately is: hypocritical and despicable

a nation is supposed to serve its own people first and foremost, but right now the European politicans are doing everything they can to damage their countries and hurt their people, all in the name of a misplaced sense of 'compassion'
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-01-03 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    I don't want refugees in my country and I would pay to keep them out and live in another country.

Yes the hate of refugees has to stop. It's unacceptable that some refugees hate other refugees based on nationality / religion / gender / sexuality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    There is always this ancient song coming to my mind when I read "foreigner hate" anything.
    I was thinking about the band Foreigner..

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Government aid being contingent on the individuals value to the country sounds p. shitty.
    For non-citizens? Sounds fine to me. A nation's policies should be crafted around helping the citizens of that nation.

Deleted
    here is Another story why i hate them
    mom and dad from syria + 3 kids , goverment gave them an appartement , later on they divorced so goverment have to give the father Another appartement so he can be with his kids every second weekend but these fucker they got married again in their shariia muslim way and they live together againn so they can fuck but the father adress is still in his appartement and he is rentting that appartement to Another syrian in black ....
    i want my goverment Money back and kick them out cos if you dont protect your country you dont deserve a second one specialy if you are a thief refugee

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    most people don't hate the refugees

it's just that some of us understand that it is economically and socially unwise and would rather see all that juicy welfare being spent on your nation's own citizens in need

as long as there is a single homeless person in your country, you are choosing foreigners over your own countrymen effectively
    It's about your government having a set and clear policy on immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers. That's basically it. There's a cap for everything which is finite in nature but this "omg they are eating my cows...unspiced and unskinned while having ghastly sex with our couth maidens!" is nothing more than a hyperbole. I have got to know a few immigrants myself. I mean for me it's no different than getting to know any other people of different ethnic background, they have crazy visions about their future and that's it. Not so different to East Germans shortly after opening of the iron curtain. My grandmother's family came to Germany from Eastern Pomerania (part of modern day's Poland): They got threatened several times with death by fellow Germans for being "thieving Poles".
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Flynn View Post
    I'm just blown away by the sheer amount of people who are angsty about the fact that countries with some of the highest GDP are offering resettlement and at least temporary welfare to refugees.

Note the lack of refugees standing up for themselves in this thread - Because they cant afford basic resources to survive let alone a PC and a Warcraft subscription.

While I agree the end goal is to have the countries that the refugees originate from to be able to look after their own citizens, nobody would begrudge their country economically aiding a French person displaced due to ISIS etc. Lets have some compassion for those humans who had no choice but to be born into a war torn country, instead of reacting in fear and distrust just because of their different culture.

Oh, and a few helpful links for those who care to do their research on the Canada threads:

"No Refugees do not get more financial help from the federal government than Canadian pensioners do. A widely circulated email makes this false claim"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcen...asp?q=105&t=11

"Through our refugee protection programs, refugees bring their experiences and skills as well as their hopes and dreams to Canada which, in turn, has contributed to an even richer and more prosperous society for us all."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/canada.asp

(p.s. Hopefully wont be replying to this thread in order to preserve my sanity, just thought I'd offer in a voice of humanity for those who can't defend themselves)
    Lets see how righteous you really are when your country starts treating and giving them more than your own citizens. Sweden says hello! Germany will soon follow. But hey I'm glad you're being so tolerant while your continent gets literally fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have several threads related to this subject hanging around, and we really don't need new ones on the same subject. Locking this.