Poll: Which Spec will you play in Legion?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Which spec will you be playing in Legion?

Brewmaster, Mistweaver, Windwalker, or other?

I'll be playing all three specs, just like now. Just love the class.

Brewmaster - one love!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver. I've never mained a healer,so I'm interested in that challenge.

All three but depending on the state of Brm and MW after changes I will focus more on one of them and WW for PvP.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to play Mistweaver but...

THIS YEAR
    I WILL TANK
    AND IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS!

...Because of the quickier queue.

I'll have to see how Hunters and Warlocks feel when 7.0 hits. Hunter has been my main for 3 expansions but I'm nervous about the changes (and refuse to play a 1.5 sec gcd melee). Haven't played Warlock seriously for a while but I'm excited about the changes. I'll get my monk to 100 and be gearing her regardless, though. MW mostly, I think.

Deleted
    Brewmaster for life

15+ Year Old Account
    MW main BrM OS

Currently Brewmaster and have like 14 level 100s. I'm going into Legion with 2 classes. Tank&DPS with a Healer&DPS.

Tank and DPS I'm leaning towards DK as blood worms are back for Blood and Unholy looks so much fun. For Healer and DPS I have absolutely no idea which Healer looks good as I haven't even looked myself :/ I considered DH but it doesn't look fun at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver forever! Been playing my MW Monk as my main since MoP and that isn't about to change. Aside from gameplay (Which is changing) I am in love with the class fantasy as I am a fan of far eastern fantasy themes. Windwalker on the side of course and since we have all specs available I might try a hand at brewmaster tanking.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love all 3 specs, it's going to be a tough choice. Most likely MW main, BrM OS.

I'm a dwarf, so i'll be drunk

Deleted
    WW. Never been able to play Healer, and i guess BrM still wont work in arenas.
    If i get back in to raiding it will prob be a BrM tank tho, as my pure damage output through a fight is realy lack luster (im better att cc chaining and stuff)

10+ Year Old Account
    BrM or MW. Not into melee DPS.

This is assuming Monks get the changes I want to stick with mine. Or else I'll be going Prot Warrior.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

BRM has to shape up quite a bit for me not to reroll any other tank.

Deleted
    I don't really like the monk changes. But I wanted to play my old main (Paladin) anyways so I am going to do that.

I only ever play Monk for the Brewmaster, so depending on how it plays in Legion, that's what ill be playing, otherwise i wont even bother with the Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly might switch (back) to my DK. WW looks fun and everything, but I really like the look of Frost in Legion. And they have cooler artifact weapons.