Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They're just idiots.

Not all women. Just the ones who say they want something, get it, then butch about how they want something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Fair enough, It's cool though, cuz the government is a polygamist.
    I find it offensive that he can legally be polygamist and I find it a shame, because 10% of heterosexual couples are infertile and have to spend ten of thousands to be able to maybe make a kid while single mothers are subsidized to raise a kid w/o a family.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm playing devils advocate somewhat here but do you think this simplistic comment holds some truth? Now I aren't talking about real feminism (equal pay, equal rights, etc. I won't comment on objectification or representation because my opinion is probably unpopular on that). I mean personally I notice this moreso among heterosexuals such as a % of women complaining about men not being feminine then suddenly metrosexuals are born and a % of men become feminine until a % of women suddenly want manly men thus the ruggerd beard look becomes popular again...
    You're English right Adam? We enjoy complaining about everything, it's our culture.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think women enjoy complaining about men just as much as men enjoy complaining about women.
    Ha, wouldn't surprise me, probably doing it to ignore working.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    I could have sworn there was a study that came to the conclusion that women have much higher expectations of their partners than their male counterparts have of them.
    I know what you're talking about (I think) and also remember seeing it. I think it was about looks though, where women's "average" man actually excluded like 80% of the male population. Men's impression of women was much more balanced. If not, then the looks one was definitely a thing too.

Edit: Found the thing. It was from OKCupid talking about trends among their users: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/yo...online-dating/

There are hundreds of articles on this kind of thing though. I read one before where a woman in a high-paying executive position was lamenting the lack of eligible boyfriend material. Like... well yes, because you're looking for & expecting someone as successful as you, which is narrowing the playing field. A lot of men in the same position would accept a stay-at-home wife.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-01-04 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I know what you're talking about (I think) and also remember seeing it. I think it was about looks though, where women's "average" man actually excluded like 80% of the male population. Men's standards for women were much lower. If not, then the looks one was definitely a thing too.
    The bad part about it is how the entertainment industry portrays women vs men. We get a lot of our standards there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Would be hard to deny that in a thread with men complaining about women :P
    rekt!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    They're just idiots.

Not all women. Just the ones who say they want something, get it, then butch about how they want something else.
    What does it have to do with gender though?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to partners, the men I know hash their problems out with their partner and don't talk about it with the rest of us, while the women lay it all out for us and ask for feedback (what do you think? What does that mean? what should I do?).

Same with sex life. Men will maybe say if they'd had sex and with who, women will go into intimate details.

Just my personal experience though, I know some who have the opposite impression.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Enjoy, doubtingly. I wouldn't say that is the case on a gender related viewpoint. People that enjoy complaining are usually just attention whores that scream as loud as they can whether they have a legit point or not. However, this isn't restricted to merely women but all people that complain for whatever reason whether it's justified or not.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

It's like some women don't know what they want
    Many in my exp what they say they want and what they do do not match.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    most people are morons, and theres 51% of the overall population are females. i'd say 6% of the 51% aren't morons and love to complain about random bullshit all the time, especially men.
    Hi

Coming to these boards you'd think it was the other way around :P

I personally don't see it myself, my group of friends don't generally bitch and moan about the opposite gender on a serious level, yes we all have a bitch in a joking way about certain stereotypes and situations, But never heard any of my female friends moan about feminine or rugged men. I often wonder who the heck you all are hanging around with that you choose to have friends or acquaintances that are like that. Maybe its just a age or location, social circle thing I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'd say not any more or less than men like complaining about women. I think generally speaking people are better off not applying negative attributes to either of the 50%s of the human race.

It's also important to note that people in general like to complain, even when the thing the complain about is something the care for deeply. Actually, especially when it's something they care for deeply. The whinging on WOW forums demonstrates this nicely.
    Pretty much this. It's like the irony is lost on the OP, that he's a guy making a topic to complain about women who complain about men.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Everyone likes to complain about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post

I personally don't see it myself, my group of friends don't generally bitch and moan about the opposite gender on a serious level, yes we all have a bitch in a joking way about certain stereotypes and situations, But never heard any of my female friends moan about feminine or rugged men. I often wonder who the heck you all are hanging around with that you choose to have friends or acquaintances that are like that. Maybe its just a age or location, social circle thing I dunno.
    Personally I'd wager age. :P
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I've noticed men complain about women farrrrr more than women complain about men. Women tend to just complain about something stupid their date/bf/husband did. Men have a bad habit of complaining about random women for various reasons.

I'm playing devils advocate somewhat here but do you think this simplistic comment holds some truth? Now I aren't talking about real feminism (equal pay, equal rights, etc. I won't comment on objectification or representation because my opinion is probably unpopular on that). I mean personally I notice this moreso among heterosexuals such as a % of women complaining about men not being feminine then suddenly metrosexuals are born and a % of men become feminine until a % of women suddenly want manly men thus the ruggerd beard look becomes popular again...
    Here's the post where someone points out the irony of the OP complaining about women complaining about men . . .

Just sayin'
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Precisely my thought. Then again, these boards have much more men than women, so it is kind of expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Personally I'd wager age. :P
    Not true! Old people like to yell at and complain about them young whippersnappers without reason also. I think it's to fill the void and emptiness in their soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Pretty much this. It's like the irony is lost on the OP, that he's a guy making a topic to complain about women who complain about men.
    I'm gay, I don't care if women bitch about men.... it affects me not