Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Look at the roleplay aspect from the view of some signature weapon.
    I don't understand how it works actually being multiple different weapons.
    "Here is your reward from this long and arduous journey, stick your hand in the lucky dip bag and see what comes out."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It has influenced how I develop my characters now, knowing the options they will have in Legion, yes.

My Worgen rogue has gone all in on the pirate theme, wearing his Bloodsail Admiral title and using a pirate speak addon. He's become my light-hearted "don't take game too seriously" alt. Ironically, since I've relegated him to that role, he has consistently had the best luck on drops, outgearing toons I spend much more time on. :P

My Troll hunter is my newest alt, and was leveled with Legion's SV and the Vol'jin book in mind. I'm psyched about having ranged and melee specs on the same toon, so I can use a bow and melee weapon like Vol'jin does. If only I could find one of those dual-bladed troll weapons for transmog! I plan to spec SV/BM, role-playing all the magical effects and buffs as Loa-derived.

Like a lot of players, I balked at some of the changes at first. They didn't all mesh easily with my class fantasy. But I've made the mental adjustments and am moving forward. Instead of role-playing myself into a box that Legion won't fit, I'm playing into the transition ahead of time.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"