Mythic Mannoroth progression tips? (please)

Hi! I'll be starting progression on this tomorrow and was just looking for tips from any experts out there that have already gone through this boss.

I usually prefer frost for progression and then play arcane for fun on farm after I know the positioning and can plan for it. Should I stick with this plan or start out with attempts as arcane for higher boss / infernal dmg potential? I will not be on imps at all, we have 2 dk's, 3 warrs, and a demo lock. My gear also leans toward frost with A LOT of multi / crit, and even at 736 ilvl with full haste enchants with 4 or 5 sockets I only have 1600 haste.

My trinket choices are heroic class trinket, PoF, and Gaze, and then mythic DSI. I was leaning toward arcane with class trinket and PoF, but I'm not sure for progression especially since there's a lot of movement.

Just looking for any knowledge jewels anyone might have to offer, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, for some reason this thread didn't come up in my initial search on altered-time, but this thread has all of the info I needed

https://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2110&p=19084&hilit=mythic+mannoroth#p19084

Imps are a huge part of the fight. If two of your warriors and your demo warlock have wrath of gul'dan they can't dps them effectively at times or they might have shadowforce or be feared at the moment. Would suggest running supernova for them and never casting supernova on anything except imps. Doom nova obviously when it procs is a godsend. A lot of people even run arcane orb in order to arcane barrage, supernova, supernova, arcane orb and arcane barrage tough imp waves.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2016-01-08 at 05:46 AM.

Regardless of spec you take your Nova talent, and save both for each Imp pack.
    Imps might seem super easy to deal with early on in P2, but that's because Mannoroths cast sequence and abilities at that point aren't a problem. Imps, Felseeker, Gaze and it's fairly slow. However, in P3 you get Wrath of Guldan, which as above could have your 'imp guys' in it. Now you get sequences like Shadowforce, Imps, Gaze which is much harder to burst Imps down than previously in P2.

It's through P3 and especially P4 when Imps become a problem. You'll want all the available AOE burst as is possible when things go wrong, and they will.

Frost will be good for infernals whenever they're stacked or one is with Manno. The problem as ever is WJ and target switching.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-01-08 at 10:40 AM.

The clunkyness of WJ can be somewhat mitigated with mouse over targeting for IL and FFB. Of course keeping two targets in range and facing them with everything going on is not always that easy, makes you wish for a reduced CD of WJ instead of increased duration.

Deleted
    I got a teamspeak slap for going mouseover once since the raid leader wanted absolute attention on them. I might try Arcane next time.

I'm afraid though that it's an extremely inconsistent spec in results since depended on luck it can do most of its damage from PoF.

Reliability and reproducibility is an advantage, often overlooked for the poor frost spec.