10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Nexon Star Currency = Gold for other Nexon Games

Its interesting, i know a few companies i would love to see this on
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/07...-across-games/

Nexon Korea has revealed plans to launch a universal currency called Nexon Star in the first quarter of 2016 (thanks 2P).

Nexon Star will provide a way for players in the Korean servers to trade gold between their accounts on different Nexon games. This means you can turn your currency in one game into Nexon Star and then turn it into currency for another game.

Nexon Star will only be available for Nexon’s PC games when it launches as the regulations of Apple’s App Store and Google Play make it difficult if not impossible to implement.

According to MMORPG, there will be around 40 games that Nexon Star will be compatible with, including popular titles like MapleStory, MapleStory 2, Elsword, Vindictus, Dragon Nest, and Closers.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I am not so sure if this is a positive thing.
    On one hand, it being an universal currency is great, and something that is sorely needed for many companies.
    On the other hand, this opens up for a whole new level of greed as i see it.

We'll see i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most MMOs sell gold in one form of another. I can see how someone who would like the gold they bought with real money in one game to go with them when they play another. Don't see any problem with it.