Thread: tea/coffee

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Regular old breakfast tea. Obviously.

Peppermint tea.

Overall though I prefer coffee if it is a very good bean/good grind/etc. If it's very, very good coffee then you don't even need cream/sugar. For "average" coffee I prefer to add a high-quality cream + a bit of stevia.

Good ingredients really improve either tea or coffee.

I used to like a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks but it reminds me of a girl I knew that got me hooked on them. So know I get mocha frappacinos.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2016-01-08 at 07:10 PM.

Fuck coffee. It tastes like cigarette butts.

Fresh brewed coffee with bacon and eggs waking me up made by someone only wearing a t-shirt and panties.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I like coffee that doesn't taste anything like coffee. A) I use flavored creamers like right now I have hazelnut and Caramel Machiatto. B) I ice the shit out of it as well.
    For tea I like most as long as they aren't flavored I drink mostly hot green tea and cold black.

Deleted
    My favorite tea's called Scotch

The real question is Caff or Decaff?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Fresh brewed coffee with bacon and eggs waking me up made by someone only wearing a t-shirt and panties.
    I bet hes hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Coffee is coffee.
    That's an amazing oxymoron you just mentioned. How'd you figure that out? I would've never guessed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrus View Post
    Venti, half-whole milk, one quarter 1%, one quarter non-fat, extra hot, split quad shots (1 1/2 shots decaf, 2 1/2 shots regular), no foam latte, with whip, 2 packets of splenda, 1 sugar in the raw, a touch of vanilla syrup, double-cupped and stirring stick on the side.
    you are the type of person I have the urge to punch if I end up behind you in a coffee shop. Not only for the appalling crime against good coffee you are committing just by asking a trained barista to make that piss, but also the sodding time it takes.

Just so you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Fuck coffee. It tastes like cigarette butts.
    lapsang souchang.

Its a type of tea, its an acquired taste.....one of my friends tried it when I had some, and said it tasted like drinking a used ashtray.....

15+ Year Old Account
    My favourite coffee is "Obama". It's a Finnish coffee label called President and the dark roasted version of it.

As for tea, I prefer black tea over the other "colours".

And for "teas", hibiscus and rooibos are great drinks, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    When it comes to tea, I prefer white and maté.
    I absolutely hate coffee.

10+ Year Old Account
    All kinds of chai teas. Tried one called Maharajah Chai Oolong that was to die for. Love that hint of spiciness.

Can't stand coffee. blech

Deleted
    Can I have a Pepsi Max instead?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    All kinds of chai teas.
    *tea enthusiast triggered*

Never say chai tea!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I like pretty much all kinds of tea. Matcha is really nice, red tea is really nice, green, white, black, oolong...they're all really nice. Coffee is really nice, too, but it gives me the galloping shits. So I mostly stick to tea.

Nice cuppa tea with milk and a teaspoon of sugar like an imbecile.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

10+ Year Old Account
    My local green tea, sometimes with a small spoon of honey

I like/drink both equally. English Breakfast or Earl Grey is nice for tea, Twinings is usually a good bet, the Yorkshire tea posted in page 1 is really good. As for Coffee, no specific brand but I like coffee a lot with some milk and half a teaspoon of sugar. Been to Starbucks lots but IMO its generally not as good as Costa, a rival nationwide shop... Though typically it's the small non-franchise shops that do the best coffee.

As for coffee in the home, I buy a different type of ground coffee every time if I'm not drinking one of the expensive instants, and just use a french press.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quality green tea, always from loose leaves if possible. I hate how all cafés burn your green tea with boiling water, it has to be about 80 degrees celsius; I actually have separate thermometer just for tea to make sure it's the correct temperature. Also like Oolong, especially milk oolong, and black tea with citrus flavoring.

If that isn't available I'll have black earl grey with milk and possibly a little sugar (or just lactose free milk as it is sweeter); that's something my grandma used to give me as a child.