Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Uhh no. I guess I was speaking to the original version, I have no idea how much additional content they injected into the game for the more recent releases. But yeah, original SNES version only took me 15 maybe 18 hours to beat back when I was a kid. No gamefaqs back then, and if there was a Nintendo Power guide for it, I never had it.

Spoony Bard Edition™ ftw
    Heh. The FF2/Easytype/Spoony Bard Edition was my first version of that game as well. It actually took me quite a long while (easily 40+ hours by the time all was said and done), but I think that's because I was a bit of a completionist. I went around to get all the summons for Rydia (including the ones that were pretty much useless in the later game), did all the little side things, and spent a lot of time just dicking around. Basically, I'm the guy who went for achievements before achievements existed.

I actually still have the re-release (FF Chronicles or Anthologies or whatever it was called) laying around somewhere but haven't done much in it.

Zidane keeps going right after I take control in the beginning. I'm gonna wait on some fixes. (Apparently it's because of the mouse supported controls...stupid idea if you ask me, and I don't want to unplug and replug my mouse every time I go back to windows)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Grand dragons. You can take an alternate path in Gizamaluke's Grotto to get to them early. They one-shot anyone at that level, but with antibody and the accessory that gives immunity to lightning, you can luck your way to some kills.
    If you add casting mini you can take them down consistently with no problems. The dragon will do 1 damage with physcial attacks, far reduced dmg with lightning.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-04-15 at 02:07 PM.