Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I wasn't alone in mine. Somebody else entered the Gay Romantic's room and we had a pleasant conversation.

Also, I don't really believe you when you say that you wanna work with us, Dranx, on the other hand, this is an intermission game that we already won on day 1, it really doesn't matter! Let's go wild!

Oh wait....I'm already on SatsuBL. Ummmm....

FoS: SatsuBL

How's that feel, huh?! I just fingered you suspiciously, Satsu! Whatchoo gonna do bout it?

I fully expect our confessed killer to get lynched, but who cares!
    5 of you guys don't have anything to lose by working with me, its basically better the devil you know than someone random new killer without my unquestionable integrity.

I'll even reveal I'm the environmental protector, someone who protects nature must be trustworthy!

Stop supporting the scum killer who confessed. Vote Dranx and get this game moving already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    5 of you guys don't have anything to lose by working with me, its basically better the devil you know than someone random new killer without my unquestionable integrity.

I'll even reveal I'm the environmental protector, someone who protects nature must be trustworthy!
    But the fun in the game is to find the killer. If you actually get 5 people along with this, I'm gonna be so disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm really confused. How can you not win?
    Deca, what are you even saying?

Because this game will be focused on social skills that I have none, not on finding a killer as you can obviously see right now.

- - - Updated - - -

So now everyone knows what to do, we can even skip night phases.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless someone counterclaims.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    So now everyone knows what to do, we can even skip night phases.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless someone counterclaims.
    ^What he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    And how do we know what to do during the night Satsu?

Unless an event happens, we can basically make this game last forever now. Granted Dranx is telling the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Unless an event happens, we can basically make this game last forever now. Granted Dranx is telling the truth.
    I'm still confused...

I can tell you to read post 42, anything more could be against the rules, you have to figure it out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I'm still confused...
    What else is new?

- - - Updated - - -

Read #42 listo, that might help.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'd by Satsu.

Deleted
    Like I explained earlier, people who visit the room of who I target are just collateral damage, I still get to pick a character to kill ---> Milk guy yesterday.

Like I explained earlier, people who visit the room of who I target are just collateral damage, I still get to pick a character to kill ---> Milk guy yesterday.
    Can you kill yourself?

If mods post says there is a place someone will be safe than someone will be safe, but nice try.

Vote: Dranxadin

Pretty obviously the killer we're looking for. Case closed.
    Btw, I totally called it.

No smartass comments about Arialla actually being the killer back then please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    If mods post says there is a place someone will be safe than someone will be safe, but nice try.
    And I agree with this. Crackle clearly states immunity.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what good does us knowing Dranx's character do if we lynch him? Considering you know, his room goes poof. Only way that works is if we keep him alive and lynch someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still confused...
    The killer's room is safe. If we just didn't lynch then there would be no kills.

Except for the fact that Monkz forgot that Dranx says he can kill outside of rooms.

And I agree with this. Crackle clearly states immunity.
    Immunity from being killed based on the room you're in. It makes sense to me that the killer has a kill outside of that, otherwise situations like this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I can tell Dranx revealing who he is only means there will no collateral damage not no kills. Dranx would still kill the character he picks to kill presumably. I think the immunity just means immune to being collateral damage not immune entirely, that makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you kill yourself?
    Wow. Don't tell people to do that, Monkz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    From what I can tell Dranx revealing who he is only means there will no collateral damage not no kills. Dranx would still kill the character he picks to kill presumably. I think the immunity just means immune to being collateral damage not immune entirely, that makes no sense.
    ^ ^

Something.

So what good does us knowing Dranx's character do if we lynch him? Considering you know, his room goes poof. Only way that works is if we keep him alive and lynch someone else.
    Or doesn't lynch anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

This is all a null point though, cause surely WE'RE GONNA KILL THE GODDAMN CONFESSED KILLER TODAY RIGHT!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or doesn't lynch anyone.
    This is basically breaking the game. Seeing as we went through a restart and Crackle has decided to randomly give people things/kill them, I don't think Crackle would just let that stand.

Plus, a stalemate is a loss for everyone.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway

vote: Satsu

I'm the alcoholic nun. No point lynching the killer right away tbh in this game just because we know him, the killer has a 100% chance of winning so it's not like we can get a town win, we're all in it for our selves.