Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an interesting target for fluffing day 1 (dear god so scummy!!), Crackle said there would only be 1 killer in the sign-up thread (maybe this thread) so there was 0 reason to even mention a mafia/cult existing. Also how did I fire up this train? I just voted people didn't have to follow it.

Also remember intermission games length of playing previous games means nothing, this comes from the person who died N2 one game and then died N1 during the intermission game.

N1 last full game, D2 last intermission that lasted a month, no meaningful play since 11/07 (N5 Simpsons) and next game a week or more away. I'd just like play, and there's LITERALLY no info to get from my lynch (except my character name) -- i like when lynches matter or have fair enough odds of success.

So the thing is, we won't get info from any lynch in this format Raza. Especially not on day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Right lets kill the guy who suggests we may want to play the numbers strategy game. Please dont kill me -- it learns nothing and there's no reason to bring that up if i was the only killer. And i'd like to actually play a game again.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Anakso
    I'd rather not kill anyone but if we want to random this at least has a chance of success. And seemed awfully eager to hop on a train to save themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually listo is an interesting target. 1) Bunch of fluff at the beginning. 2) "Sew confusion" when i clearly said it looks like single killer scenario 3) fired up this train against a position of logic -- maybe goes against his plan?
    Plus he actually got to play the last few games...
    Raza: It sucks, but your looking at everything from the wrong perspective. It's going to be really hard to find the killer and it's most likely going to be down to the last few people before the killer is caught. And for now, we just want to lynch someone for the same reason that people play the lottery: sometimes you get lucky.

I did have to laugh, however, when you voted Ana because you felt like he was "eager to hop on a train to save themselves" when you did literally the exact same thing in the previous sentence.

Your points against Listo are really dumb. Fluffing IS NOT A SCUM TELL.

I wouldn't be upset about dying in an intermission game because this one in particular will likely end quickly and we're probably less likely to kill you in the real game D1 because you died so early in this one.

N1 last full game, D2 last intermission that lasted a month, no meaningful play since 11/07 (N5 Simpsons) and next game a week or more away. I'd just like play, and there's LITERALLY no info to get from my lynch (except my character name) -- i like when lynches matter or have fair enough odds of success.
    So what, we should just no-lynch until the killer wins? I'm usually someone who only votes for a lynch on D1 because people think it's a good idea. I'm one of those people who think that D1 no-lynches are acceptable (unless there are lurkers/inactives) but in this case, yeah, we should D1 lynch.

Plus, I really fucking hate it when people accuse others of being scum because of fluff. Like seriously guys, fucking stop that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Right -- that's why i was exploring no-lynch. Something has to happen with night actions in going to other rooms, otherwise the entire game is a crowdsourced guessing game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    So the thing is, we won't get info from any lynch in this format Raza. Especially not on day 1.
    I don't think that's quite true. I can definitely think of somethings that I'll keep quiet for now because apparently people don't actually realize things sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Right -- that's why i was exploring no-lynch. Something has to happen with night actions in going to other rooms, otherwise the entire game is a crowdsourced guessing game.
    It is a crowdsourced guessing game...

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Anakso
    I'd rather not kill anyone but if we want to random this at least has a chance of success. And seemed awfully eager to hop on a train to save themselves.
    How is that a negative thing at all? I know I'm not the killer therefore a me lynch is a mislynch so of course I'm going to jump on a different train. That's some hardcore reaching you got going there. "I'm voting him because he'd rather someone else get lynched instead of him" is essentially what you just said.

and my train isn't even random, it's alphabetical suggested by someone whose name starts with s. Very intentionally picked.

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't any information we could get from anyones lynch, potentially ever with the way this game is set up, other than "they're not the killer" or "oh they are the killer" in which case the game would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I wouldn't be upset about dying in an intermission game because this one in particular will likely end quickly and we're probably less likely to kill you in the real game D1 because you died so early in this one.

So what, we should just no-lynch until the killer wins?
    First point NO, i would be upset because its been so long i've gotten to play here i thought people wouldn't be dicks about it, especially since i'm trying to find ways to increase our odds of winning with unconventional strats being an unusual game.

Second point NO, i just said D1. Kill me (or the vast majority of others) it just gives the killer potentially one quicker day of winning for a 1:15 shot in the dark. D1 lynches in standard games start to form patterns over time. And as per above i believe stuff will happen tonight to make it an interesting game. Worst case scenario if it doesn't we're in no worse position and even have an extra non-killer alive to possibly give an extra day phase later. D2 we'll likely be guessing too but maybe with new mechanics/info.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    There isn't any information we could get from anyones lynch, potentially ever with the way this game is set up, other than "they're not the killer" or "oh they are the killer" in which case the game would be over.
    Thing that could be learned is what room that person stayed in. The longer someone survives by going to same room every single night, the bigger the chance that is is going to be killers room. But with day 1 no information can be gained. Lynching is better because it is still 1:15 chance of randomly hitting a killer when no lynch is 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    First point NO, i would be upset because its been so long i've gotten to play here i thought people wouldn't be dicks about it, especially since i'm trying to find ways to increase our odds of winning with unconventional strats being an unusual game.

Second point NO, i just said D1. Kill me (or the vast majority of others) it just gives the killer potentially one quicker day of winning for a 1:15 shot in the dark. D1 lynches in standard games start to form patterns over time. And as per above i believe stuff will happen tonight to make it an interesting game. Worst case scenario if it doesn't we're in no worse position and even have an extra non-killer alive to possibly give an extra day phase later. D2 we'll likely be guessing too but maybe with new mechanics/info.
    Yeah, you can't really use that "I just wanna play!" bs on me. I've had that happen to me way worse than it's happened to you and I'm sure other's have had it worse than you.

Here's the thing though: it doesn't really matter that much. For one, we ARE getting information about your lynch right now (but we won't if you keep using illogical/wrong arguments) and we kind of already know what's going to happen during the Night. There's a good chance that like, 5 people are going to die every Night. Being able to choose one lynch over the five is still worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Thing that could be learned is what room that person stayed in. The longer someone survives by going to same room every single night, the bigger the chance that is is going to be killers room. But with day 1 no information can be gained. Lynching is better because it is still 1:15 chance of randomly hitting a killer when no lynch is 0.
    Are we going to be allowed to discuss this point, Crackle?

Something.

I don't know how this could be prevented exatly. Even if someone is not allowed to say I went to room x on nights xyz, he can say "with every day I think x is getting scummier :>" The night room game is the only part where some logic can be applied without it, it just becomes a silly guessing game.

Careful satsu that's starting to sound like what i've been saying -- they dont like logic round these here parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful satsu that's starting to sound like what i've been saying -- they dont like logic round these here parts.
    Oh man, fuck you.

Unvote
    Vote: Raza

I guess I'm being illogical now!

Something.

You have been at least this game yes. I expect no less. Also very naive and inconsiderate. Also expect no less.

unvote

Sorry for trying to play and being active. If i played again i would have lurked like Arialla and not said anything even to the detriment of my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have been at least this game yes. I expect no less. Also very naive and inconsiderate. Also expect no less.

unvote

Sorry for trying to play and being active. If i played again i would have lurked like Arialla and not said anything even to the detriment of my team.
    You are literally the biggest asshole I've ever met in these games. That's saying quite a bit seeing as I was around for Silkku.

I think you should just never say anything, I'd like that.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look Raza my vote is mostly because there was 0 reason to ever mention a mafia/cult. It was mentioned in the sign-up thread, it was more or less said here when Crackle "chose the killer". If anyone else made a mention of it I did not see it. That is what I meant by you trying to sow confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Also please stop name calling even in jest?

But why are we trying to kill Raza over one of the people who aren't speaking/lived to the end of last game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Thing is, unless we find out what room someone went the previous night on a lynch that's not information we'll get from a lynch it's information we may get from a NK (example X person died he was in Y Characters room so now we know Y Character isn't the killer, Z person claims Y character with no counter claim we know they're not the killer) but we don't know if that information will be revealed either. As for whose room we all survived in the previous night that will be revealed throughout the following day presumably not in a lynch. (Assuming we can discuss what rooms we have been in, since the rule is not discussing what rooms we will go in we should be able to discuss past tense of that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    But why are we trying to kill Raza over one of the people who aren't speaking/lived to the end of last game?
    Catta when has that ever meant anything during an intermission game? We save that stuff for the actual game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Because he's being a real dickhead.

I was voting on Ana but then he started indirectly insulting everyone and overall being an arrogant person so I kind of want him to die now.

Something.