Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump: Give Kim Jon Un credit.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...yqt?li=BBnb7Kz

“If you look at North Korea, this guy, he’s like a maniac, OK?”...“And you’ve got to give him credit: How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals and all of a sudden, you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?”...“Even though it is a culture, and it’s a culture thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.”... “I mean, it’s amazing that a young guy would go over and take over,”.....“You know, you would have thought that these tough generals would have said no way this is gonna happen when the father died."

“So he’s gotta have something going for him, because he kept control, which is amazing for a young person to do,”
    Donald Trump has no idea how a megalomaniacal dictator keeps control? Really? He's either being purposely obtuse to raise a weird point or he seriously has no idea about the condition of North Korea. And as a Presidential candidate that's dangerous.

Off Topic: We really need a Mega Thread for the stupid things Trump says. >.>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...yqt?li=BBnb7Kz

Donald Trump has no idea how a megalomaniacal dictator keeps control? Really? He's either being purposely obtuse to raise a weird point or he seriously has no idea about the condition of North Korea. And as a Presidential candidate that's dangerous.

Off Topic: We really need a Mega Thread for the stupid things Trump says. >.>
    its trump, his brain has the size of a fly.
    and yes, yes we do.

Formerly known as Arafal

In all seriousness, I am very surprised that he was able to keep power after his father's death. He was able to keep control in his family when many thought there would be a military takeover.

Trump is not saying that he's a good person.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. Satirists don't even need to bother because he does it well enough himself.

Deleted
    I wonder how many of you jokers would be alive if you had to take over a country at the age of 26 that's filled with people plotting for your demise. My estimate? None. You'd piss your pants and run home to cry to your mother at the first sign of a problem.

Trump is a loonie but he acknowledges the fact that it's amazing KJU is still alive.

I don't understand Donald Trump when he speaks. His style of speech is so confusing to me that I literally don't understand what he is saying at times. Reading the OP here with Trump's quoted text, I read it twice. I still don't understand what he is talking about.

It's like a two year telling you a convoluted story you just end up replying, "Uh huh. um hm. Okay. Wow!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    In all seriousness, I am very surprised that he was able to keep power after his father's death. He was able to keep control in his family when many thought there would be a military takeover.

Trump is not saying that he's a good person.
    Yeah, it's... actually a pretty coherent and reasonable observation. But Trump, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Yeah, it's... actually a pretty coherent and reasonable observation. But Trump, obviously.
    Nope, Trump spoke it must be stupid and wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump really needs to improve his speaking skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Trump for president, i just want to see the train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't understand Donald Trump when he speaks. His style of speech is so confusing to me that I literally don't understand what he is saying at times. Reading the OP here with Trump's quoted text, I read it twice. I still don't understand what he is talking about.

It's like a two year telling you a convoluted story you just end up replying, "Uh huh. um hm. Okay. Wow!"
    I hope that is some kind of hyperbole/sarcasm, otherwise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Trump really needs to improve his speaking skills.
    I dunno, he's done a pretty good job of getting the people who want him to fail to display themselves openly and then also look really stupid trying to make Trump fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the country and invented south park, and gave the world Florida man/woman, you'd have thought they couldn't top that. Oh america, you so craaaayzee.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    There's no real secret, all you do is kill a few with anti aircraft artillery and the rest fall in line.
    Really? If you see your friends being indiscriminately executed, you'd just fall into line? I would think that a group of generals would quietly make the problem disappear sooner rather than later.

Deleted
    Because what North Korea has achieved is impressive and deserves some credit. I'm not going to say it's a positive feet, but it's impressive to have a working society build on such a strong dictatorship.

You don't have to be a fan of something to appreciate a feat...even if it is an incredibly bad feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I see so many people bashing Trump even though the other option is just as bad. You will miss Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    its trump, his brain has the size of a fly.
    and yes, yes we do.
    I don't think it's fair to say that Trump has the brain of a fly. However according to linguistic analysts he does speak like a 4th grader.

Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump talks like a 4th*grader, according to a linguistic analysis performed by Politico's Jack Shafer. Shafer ran the text of Trumps' responses in the recent Republican debate through the Flesch-Kincaid test, designed to determine how difficult a given passage is to understand for English readers

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    People say this somehow expecting that the train isn't going to hit them square in the face when it wrecks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captelite View Post
    Trump is running on a very risky platform. He commonly says things that are completely true but trigger idiots.
    The racist comments he makes are not "true".

Quote Originally Posted by Captelite View Post
    Trump is running on a very risky platform. He commonly says things that are completely true but trigger idiots.

The problem I see him running into is that idiots vote in droves. I don't know if there are enough voters that are educated enough to win with that kind of risky ploy.
    You're not playing a deep enough game. By inciting specific [vocal and annoying] segments of idiots, he's rallying voters to his side on the basis that he is saying true things but also on the basis that he stands against the so-incited segment of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I don't think it's fair to say that Trump has the brain of a fly. However according to linguistic analysts he does speak like a 4th grader.

Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump talks like a 4th*grader, according to a linguistic analysis performed by Politico's Jack Shafer. Shafer ran the text of Trumps' responses in the recent Republican debate through the Flesch-Kincaid test, designed to determine how difficult a given passage is to understand for English readers
    When I'm writing a consent form for a research study, it's supposed to be written to this level to be considered universally understandable.

Are you surprised politicians speak in this way, or are you just trying to take a cheap shot?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post

Here, let me help you post a link to your source.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-trucks-363077