Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sean Penn being investigated for interviewing El Chapo after his last escape

Mexico is now questioning how, when, and where Sean Penn met and secretly 'interviewed' El Chapo.

"I want to do this monologue, then go into hiding. Just like Sean Penn" - Ricky Gervais 2016 Golden Globes
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2016-01-11 at 10:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    El Chapo looks like Gamdwelf.

didn't that interview help lead to his capture? I mean what idiot on the run from the law like he is do the time to do an interview with a celebrity?

I like to see Sean Penn behind bars in a Mexican prison.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    didn't that interview help lead to his capture? I mean what idiot on the run from the law like he is do the time to do an interview with a celebrity?
    Didn't Osama and others do similar interviews, not with Sean but famous reporters? What is the difference?

Danny Devito confirmed to play El Chapo!

Coming soon to the redbox lol

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Danny Devito confirmed to play El Chapo!

Coming soon to the redbox lol
    Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel Live! would be a perfect Guillermo. Plus he already has the mustache

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    El Chapo looks like Gamdwelf.
    I loled harder than was required

- - - Updated - - -

Who's El Chapo anyway cba Googling

Very stupid move from both of them.

Sean Penn I understand, hes a deluded ego maniac. So is the other but hes actually smart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I loled harder than was required

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant even be bothered to google him why would you even care? Hes the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel and 10th richest man in mexico. Hes a real life raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hes a real life raid boss.
    I hear they lost like 4 guys, just clearing trash at his mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I hear they lost like 4 guys, just clearing trash at his mansion.
    I can't seem to escape his mechanics in mythic.

I think Sean Penn is going to have other problems.

A Mexican Drug lord just got nabbed and is going to be extradited to the US. Authorities say Sean Penn's latest self aggrandizing stunt helped them locate him.

I cant imagine the Mexican Drug Lord's boys are too pleased about this development.

If I were Sean Penn, I'd double my security.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

The most powerful drug lord on earth

He makes Pablo Escobar and Griselda Blanco seem like low level street dealers!

How stupid is he to do that interview?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I think Sean Penn is going to have other problems.

A Mexican Drug lord just got nabbed and is going to be extradited to the US. Authorities say Sean Penn's latest self aggrandizing stunt helped them locate him.

I cant imagine the Mexican Drug Lord's boys are too pleased about this development.

If I were Sean Penn, I'd double my security.
    I think the drug lord invited him - you can't exactly just ask for an interview with a drug cartel kingpin.

Unless they think he snitched, chances are nothing will happen to him - i.e. it as a failure of their security.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    How stupid is he to do that interview?
    Ego. He wanted a hollywood movie made about him. And it seems like ego catches up with a lot of these super criminals. Or they go too nuts and their inner circle turns on them.

Sean Penn's reality resumed.

The dude has good intentions, but he is lost in his own ego and self importance.

"I want to do this monologue, then go into hiding. Just like Sean Penn" - Ricky Gervais 2016 Golden Globes

I guess the cops found out about the interview and were waiting for Shorty. Penn probably doesn't want Shorty to think that Penn was working with the federal police to capture Shorty.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

For someone who is incredibly powerful and insanely rich and supposedly quite smart El Chapo is a fucking idiot.

I mean not only did he not escape to a non extradition country but he is giving fucking interviews to hollywood celebrities and staying in his home state of sinaoloa!