Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    People are still dying from cancer? Are they using 'natural remedies' or whatver
    Give us your remedy please. I'm pretty sure lots of people would love not dying of cancer.

Retard.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-01-11 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    While there are some cancer remedies, veritable cures even, that have been developed (although, no surprise, big pharma doesn't want them, because it's better business to have people die of cancer, preferably as slowly as possible, than it is to cure them), for certain types of cancers, there are, according to some sources over a hundred, and according to others a few hundred different types of cancer out there.

Bowie died of one of the ones that is pretty much a 100% death sentence, liver cancer.

One of a kind.

I was lucky enough to have seen him perform live.

Very sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    While there are some cancer remedies, veritable cures even, that have been developed (although, no surprise, big pharma doesn't want them, because it's better business to have people die of cancer, preferably as slowly as possible, than it is to cure them), for certain types of cancers, there are, according to some sources over a hundred, and according to others a few hundred different types of cancer out there.

Bowie died of one of the ones that is pretty much a 100% death sentence, liver cancer.
    Ah right, that conspiracy where people who develop cancer treatments are all evil and big companies don't want to save millions of lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP David Bowie. Another true legend passes from our world, but not from our hearts.

From the Star Man to the Goblin King, your work will live forever.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Ah right, that conspiracy where people who develop cancer treatments are all evil and big companies don't want to save millions of lives.
    Pharmaceutical corporations exist to make a buck, just like all other companies. As for "evil", are you unconvinced even when some dipshit actually gives the jig up every now and then, referring to Mr. Martin Shkreli. You think he's a special snowflake?

There's a lot of good sources about different types of cancer treatments, some that can even be touted as cancer cures. However, do you see them being offered by big pharmaceutical corporations to the public? Or, do you even hear about them being currently tested so they can pass regulations? Well, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkJYMPPA4s

That's just one source, you can find several other ones if you'd like. However, VICE tends to do some pretty good investigative journalism, and there's less fear of them being silenced.

Anyways... I won't derail this thread any more than I already have. It's about David Bowie, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P David Bowie... A true starman

His new album is dripping with awesome too, man went out on a super high, great talent to the end.

This song is seeming oddly eerie considering it was released 3 days ago

Last edited by Orby; 2016-01-11 at 03:53 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

i had no idea that duncan jones, the director of the warcraft movie, was david bowie's son.

anyway, i suppose it getting that time when the rock stars and heroes of this time period start to die off. lemmy, bowie, sucks to hear about but it's inevitable i guess.

Lemmy anyone could see coming a mile away. His diet consisted of jack and coke, blow and cigarettes.
    afaik Bowie seemed fine to the public eye up until well, yesterday.
    RIP hard though, my girlfriend is super torn up. I'm bummed because of his influence, going to jam his discog today and I'm sure I'll get progressively sadder as I experience all the music he's put out

This destroyed my day. I am legitimately heartbroken right now. I just want to go home and fire up my Bowie collection, put my headphones on, have a drink and just zone out.

RIP Starman

Totally gutted about this and so is my dad who was a massive David Bowie fan like me.

I heard about it when it happened this morning. It took the wind out of my sails while I was playing. I went to bed and woke up still with an empty feeling in my heart. Not many celebrity deaths will get me, but this is one of the ones that had hit me like a truck.

R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been listening to this over and over today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    The ones making the decisions don’t care (businessmen). All they want is power and money, it’s not evil it’s capitalism. Cancer or any treatments that cure a disease 100% are not welcome in their view. They want something that makes the most profit, not what is good morally. The ones who create the actual cure (scientists/doctors) would help people I’m sure, sadly they aren’t the ones in charge most of the time.

Call it conspiracy or whatever you want.

Should you need us David.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    The news of this this morning bummed out my day.

Not to mention the fact that everywhere I went seemed to be playing his music.

Intl Space Station's tribute to David Bowie, made a number of years ago

Chris Hadfields post upon hearing the news:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/11/10...cover-memoriam
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-01-12 at 07:03 AM.

Deleted
    It is such a shame, had "Life on Mars" playing in the background on repeat all day yesterday...

Shamelessly stolen from another website I am on.