Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    O boy Ranma 1/2. While I didn't enjoy the anime as much as the manga back then it was still really nice and had some catchy music. The videos themselves were really good, loved the start of the second one with the manga artwork.

Can we be honest here for everyone who watched Bleach, despite you liking the anime or not Bleach probably has the best OP's both in choice of song, animation and simply being original in every single one of them.
    I agree and I only saw the first 20ish episodes. Asterisk alone is one of my favorite openings ever. Not the song itself but the actual video is just really nice with the snippets of the manga artwork.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-01-15 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Bleach has the best music of any show I've ever watched, period. It is amazing. Wish they'd continue it
    As I said, you can even hate the show...but I think if you would rate opening and endings bleach would probably ever at least 70% of them in the top 50 ever made. They are simply art.

And those for who need are in need of a truckload of memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far in the past two years OPs that I cannot skip because a little part in me loves them belong to Dragon Ball Super, Log Horizon, Gundam IBO, Knights of Sidonia and Shigastu wa Kimi no Uso.

I usually tend to skip over all the OPs, time of them is usually 90 seconds.

Deleted
    Fuck it...

One of my favorites. The first opening song is really nice too.

Deleted
    You...what have you done...

Deleted
    I was impressed by this one due it being English and actually fitting the anime, I've seen a lot of anime OP's and whole some are great on it's own this one fits the anime perfect.

Probably because it was written for the anime or at least it sounds like that.

Most likely my favorite opening of this season.

A very close second though.
    Last edited by damastar; 2016-01-15 at 01:51 AM.

Deleted
    I'm starting to develop a problem. going through my entire MAL list to look for good/catchy ops. I actually think Bakuman is a seriously underrated anime (even though its highly rated). Ugh. So good
    Bakuman is a solid 10.

What I found weird is, the romance is realisti,there is no ecchi at all, no shounen (fighting), no politics, no complicated plot, the characters are average at best and the art is ok (not bad but not amazing). If I have to explain this anime to anyone to get them to watch it I simply wouldn't know what to tell them because I cannot describe what makes this anime so amazing.

It is one of the best anime I ever seen. It's sitting next to Code Geass on nr.1.

Deleted
    Have to agree. This season isn't very impressive either :/

- - - Updated - - -

The anime was pretty good, but only due an actually well written plot twist. I thought the anime was a 6 until I saw the

Yes. So much better then this, yet I find this to be catchy...fml

The anime was pretty good, but only due an actually well written plot twist. I thought the anime was a 6 until I saw the end when it became a 8.

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree. Code Geass > Bakuman > all. FMP ranks highly for me though because it was one of the first anime I saw, along with Outlaw Star. They could compete with Bakuman
    Well yeah, Bleach (and The Legend of Aang if it was considered anime) would be in my top 5 as well. They are both a 8-9...but nostalgia turns it into an unfair 10.

Deleted
    Ugh yeah those too. If they remade Outlaw Star it could become so popular and spawn more seasons. Everything is getting a remake lately, give me that one too!

EDIT: Another amazing op

This is turning into some night for me -_-
    What's your MAL?

Also, who is exited about Dr. Greyman 2016 o.o

I like the anime but the animation was lacking back in the original, my expectations are so fucking high if they pick up where they left off.

I cant believe these havent been posted.

Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    Hmm, I'm more of a fan of FMAB first OP...though just for the music, while the anime is in my top 5 (who the fuck doesn't have it in it's top 5) nothing in the OP makes me want to go back for the 90s version, I rather just look up the full song.

Good call on Houko Boshi though, easily the best ending of any anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But the all time greatest anime OP award obviously goes to:
    The anime was really good (though they could have told the story in half the episodes, way too much of the same crap on repeat) but the OP while not bad isn't anything special to me.

Deleted
    Not sure if you heard of Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso), only other show to make me cry that much
    It's a 10 on my list. It isn't overly dramatic, it's natural drama...which I couldn't handle. I think this one and "Charlotte" are the only ones that made me shed a tear last year.

Deleted
    Show may have fallen flat towards the end, but...

- - - Updated - - -

Ah. I loved it wayyy more than clannad, though maybe because its similar to something that happened to me in highschool. Great show, keep it high up on your to-watch list!
    Clannad season 1 = ok, but nothing other generic highschool romances don't offer

Clannas After Story (season 2) = A master piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Hmm, I'm more of a fan of FMAB first OP...though just for the music, while the anime is in my top 5 (who the fuck doesn't have it in it's top 5) nothing in the OP makes me want to go back for the 90s version, I rather just look up the full song.

Good call on Houko Boshi though, easily the best ending of any anime.
    Houki Boshi is probably the most played song on my playlist of 12000 songs
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    Can't forget this one. I love this one even more than pokemon OP 1 which says a lot.

Does this count?

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-01-15 at 02:21 AM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?