7+ Year Old Account

Horde LF Morning Guild to Help

[Horde Only]

I'm looking for a guild that raids in the mornings: anywhere from 9AM to 1PM Eastern Standard Time.

I recently had to change shifts at my job and work evenings limiting the amount I can raid with my own guild. I am the GM of a Mythic Guild and currently am only able to raid 1 night a week with them. Instead of sulking about not being able to raid I thought I'd come here and see if there any guilds out there who could use some help.

About Me:
    GM of <Equivalence> 7/13M
    9 year WoW Veteran with 16 level 100s
    I am 6/13M exp currently and have a 731 DPS Warrior (maxed ring) and 729 Hunter (maxed ring) I also have a 715 Blood DK and a 705 Holy Paladin. (I've gotten AOTC+ on all of them)
    I also do quite abit of the Raid Leading/Planning behind the scenes for my guild.
    What I'm looking For:
    -Guild Raids occurring between 9am-1pm EST
    -I don't care what your guild's progression is, you could be raiding Normal, Heroic or Mythic, doesn't make any difference to me.
    -I'm most interested in the players in the group; I play this game for the company just as much as the experience.
    -I'm looking for a raid of Adults; preferably occupational and family oriented. The more you can speak for the camaraderie and maturity of the group; the more interested I'll be.
    -I'm not interested in drama, whining, or quitting after a couple wipes.
    -I'm more than happy to lend my knowledge and experience to your Raid Leader, but I'm not interested in taking over. Nor am I interested in stealing your thunder or being 'that hotshot mythic raider who thinks he's better than everyone else'. I just want to show up, have fun with good people and help you kill bosses...because I love raiding and I love people.
    So if there are any of you out there who'd like to make a friend, have a good time, and btag me into your weekly raids drop me a line! If you are a Mythic guild looking to recruit; I'm not interested.
    Last edited by Stoic; 2016-01-14 at 07:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic View Post
    [Horde Only]

I'm looking for a guild that raids in the mornings: anywhere from 9AM to 1PM Eastern Standard Time.

I recently had to change shifts at my job and work evenings limiting the amount I can raid with my own guild. I am the GM of a Mythic Guild and currently am only able to raid 1 night a week with them. Instead of sulking about not being able to raid I thought I'd come here and see if there any guilds out there who could use some help.

So if there are any of you out there who'd like to make a friend, have a good time, and btag me into your weekly raids drop me a line! If you are a Mythic guild looking to recruit; I'm not interested.
    Still looking!

7+ Year Old Account
    Still Looking for an active morning guild to help out!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi stoic,

Daytime raiding is what we do at Exiled From Hell. Our hours may not match up exactly with what you're looking for but I figured I'd drop a line anyway. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10am to 2pm cst. I do have a few immediate spots for a few talented dps to finish the tier and into Legion. We've been raiding for over 9 years, with leadership in place for over 5.

Currently 11/13 mythic and working hard on Mannoroth. If this sounds interesting swing by www.efhguild.com or add me at Sinthetiks#1222 and I'll answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from ya.

-Sin
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.