Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Mc D is adapting to a market were Custumors want different things or variations of existing.

The moment a Mc D employee told me i cant have more onions in a burger was the moment i walked out of there and went to Burger King. There they simply asked me how much more onions.
    The problem with more items and variations is that it slows down order turnaround, which costs customers. Its part of their current problem and why they have recently pruned some menu items. 5 years and more ago a trip to McDs was 3 min TOPS then they added new items, choices, menus ect. Now its 3 min standard and a lot of the time I just drive past, fast food should be fast and easy.

As for the onions thing, that employee was a tart, every McDs I have every been to takes "extra onions" as an option.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is like, one of the coolest McDonald's I've seen..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Makes me think of Taco Bell in Demolition Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    every McDs I have every been to takes "extra onions" as an option.
    Maybe in the US, here in Austria and general in Europe it wasnt a thing until recently. Burger King and other Fast Food Resturants did it 10 Years ago. The Only reason why Mc D has higher sale numbers in Europe than other Fast Food Frenchises is the sheer numbers of Mc D in comparison to the rest.

Europe also differs from the US market in terms of Time spent in Restaurants or while eating in general. I bet Mc Coffee isnt a thing in the US. Whats the Burger for the US folks is the Döner here in terms of fast consume or eating on the go.

McD's is still my fav. fast food join though i rarely go there anymore... I love the McNuggets as a teen it was the 20 piece meal, now the 6 piece works, and fries can't be beat.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    "...self-ordering kiosks..."

This is the biggest thing I'd like to see in all restaurants anymore...especially places like McDonalds who barely train their employees to work their machines.
    They will still get your order wrong, don't worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So long as they don't fuck up their current menu with health-freak stuff then whatever.